You are not logged in. Please register or login.

Blackstar
 Rep: 12 

Re: The General confirmed next

Blackstar wrote:
guts wrote:

https://shop.universalmusic.it/products … -7-45-giri

The 7" includes another unreleased track on the B-side, The General, available only in this physical product and which will never be released digitally.

Looks like I'll be downloading a copy for myself

The information about no digital release has been removed now:

That was the only international Universal online store that had that bit anyway.

FlashFlood
 Rep: 55 

FlashFlood wrote:
Blackstar wrote:
guts wrote:

The 7" includes another unreleased track on the B-side, The General, available only in this physical product and which will never be released digitally.

Looks like I'll be downloading a copy for myself

The information about no digital release has been removed now:

That was the only international Universal online store that had that bit anyway.

Probably get their info from the forums like everything with this band

Shacklermyrye
 Rep: 14 

Probably written by the same person that wrote that Perhaps was written this year by Slash and Duff. The mega link i left of the mix of The General yesterday has been flagged and pulled already. So someone is  scouring for links and pulling them, i'd expect something on The General either this friday or next.

ClaudeF
 Rep: 16 

ClaudeF wrote:
Shacklermyrye wrote:

Probably written by the same person that wrote that Perhaps was written this year by Slash and Duff. The mega link i left of the mix of The General yesterday has been flagged and pulled already. So someone is  scouring for links and pulling them, i'd expect something on The General either this friday or next.

Holy shit! If the band is reading the forums for links, I hope they are also picking up on our messages about music:

Please sell us CDs and digital downloads of as many ChiDem songs as possible.

Dani_1455
 Rep: 3 

Dani_1455 wrote:
Shacklermyrye wrote:

Totally agree, the pattern is so similar to the Perhaps one, hope for this Friday or the following one!

Shacklermyrye

Fernando if you read this I would like the next song to be Atlas but just released on 8-track and then maybe Zodiac or whatever the Piano moving jam is on Gramaphone.

Thankyou this song is better than the last one

ClaudeF
 Rep: 16 

ClaudeF wrote:
Shacklermyrye wrote:

Fernando if you read this I would like the next song to be Atlas but just released on 8-track and then maybe Zodiac or whatever the Piano moving jam is on Gramaphone.

Thankyou this song is better than the last one

They ACTUALLY should hire you to master the storage locker leaks for official release. Someone who knows the band, understands the principles of audio recordings, and will put in the time to get things done right.

Shacklermyrye

Ah thanks dude, they should probably hire Evader though. Would sure love to get my hands on there stems though

misterID
 Rep: 475 

misterID wrote:
Shacklermyrye wrote:

Yeah we have to use DMs for that. There’s a certain forum clown who reports everything on “behalf” of the band

AgesOfTheIce
 Rep: 10 

AgesOfTheIce wrote:
misterID wrote:
Shacklermyrye wrote:

Yeah we have to use DMs for that. There’s a certain forum clown who reports everything on “behalf” of the band

Haven't they stopped though? I haven't noticed any Youtube takedowns recently.

Board footer