You are not logged in. Please register or login.

Phrozeninfuego
 Rep: 1 

Re: The General confirmed next

I saw some people complaining about it on the "guns n roses 2023 tour fans" page on facebook....
Things are getting heated... there could be a riot

younggunner
 Rep: 7 

younggunner wrote:

Theyll probably release it on Halloween eve

BLS-Pride
 Rep: 212 

BLS-Pride wrote:
younggunner wrote:

Of 2028? 16

younggunner
 Rep: 7 

younggunner wrote:
BLS-Pride wrote:
younggunner wrote:

Of 2028? 16

only if it falls on a Tuesday

slashsfro
 Rep: 53 

slashsfro wrote:

Can't say I'm surprised at the predicatably disasterious turn of events here (note: to sky dog, I learned this time around).  But I do feel for everyone who bought the single and got disappointed.

I'm not sure why they bothered announcing the release date unless it was some sort of test as to the public's appetite for new music.  If that were the case, here's where they failed.  They barely plugged it.  I'm talking about The General and not Perhaps.  They did all these shows and gave a few interviews.  Did they ever mention anything about the song or make non-hardcore fans want to buy it at all?  Nope.  So why would they be surprised when the only people that ordered were diehards(the part of the fanbase they hate anyway)?

Someone needs to tell these guys the basics of promoting/plugging your brand in the 21st century,  because it's obvious that they have no idea how to do this .  Even if they have totally turned into a for profit machine that tours on "the hits only, they are not making as much as they should based on their management incompetence.

AtariLegend wrote:

The red flag was that it didn't leak weeks ago.

The fact that it didn't, suggests these mass printing didn't happen.

I'm 50/50 imo on it getting pulled from the Perhaps vinyl for a random live track instead.

Very unprofessional to wait several hours beforehand to announce, when the German/French releases were talked about a week ago.

harmon420
 Rep: 20 

harmon420 wrote:

Replacing it with a live track seems par for the course with this regime. An effortless lyric video would have sufficed but, this band hates it's hardcore fanbase. That is an undeniable fact at this point.

Phrozeninfuego
 Rep: 1 

This might sound too optimistic... but
I believe they're gonna debut this track in a much more larger exciting way, I'm thinking music video .. like absurd... maybe more animation... anythings possible

slashsfro
 Rep: 53 

slashsfro wrote:

Appreciate the optimism but if they wanted to debut it in a bigger way, why did they want to release it on vinyl only with no promo from the band at all?  Seemed like they treated it like a b side

metallex78
 Rep: 194 

metallex78 wrote:

GN’R are consistent with one thing…

Consistently fucking things up! axl

Board footer