You are not logged in. Please register or login.

James
 Rep: 664 

Re: Is Obama smarter than a 5th grade jaywalker??

James wrote:
bigbri wrote:

How can you tell anything with that grainy video? That same clip was actually aired on CNN. Where was the outrage then?

Thats where I saw it. I didn't realize it was all over the net already.

Grainy video? Cmon. I know you support him, but let's not act like he's an angel.

If he did that in front of your wife and children, what would your reaction be?

bigbri
 Rep: 341 

bigbri wrote:

If you fall for this, you should have fallen for George's excuse of attacking Iraq.

bigbri

bigbri wrote:
James Lofton wrote:
bigbri wrote:

How can you tell anything with that grainy video? That same clip was actually aired on CNN. Where was the outrage then?

Thats where I saw it. I didn't realize it was all over the net already.

Grainy video? Cmon. I know you support him, but let's not act like he's an angel.

If he did that in front of your wife and children, what would your reaction be?

What would my reaction be? Well, I'd have to know what's going on. If he was just showing off the fact he was wearing jeans, so what? That is what this was all about. When have you seen him in jeans? I haven't.

What if he actually has no erection? That's possible. What is he supposed to do, wear a barrell around his waist?

James

James wrote:
bigbri wrote:

And of course, the story emerges on a conservative web site. Who would have guessed? This just shows you how this election is gonna play out. The conservatives know they have shit for a nominee, so they do stuff like this.

Yeah, the conservatives have a terrible nominee.

What makes it funny is the opposing nominee is even worse.

This will be the third election in a row that the dems have handed to the republicans on a silver platter because they couldn't find a half decent nominee.

bigbri

bigbri wrote:

This is stupid shit anyway. I can't even believe people fall for this. It is true what they say. Stupid people are the ones who really decide elections.

James

James wrote:

So Obama is modeling jeans in this footage?

James

James wrote:
bigbri wrote:

This is stupid shit anyway. I can't even believe people fall for this. It is true what they say. Stupid people are the ones who really decide elections.

What's there to "fall" for? Its video footage of him.

I would place having an erection in public and his response to it in the "stupid people" category.

PaSnow
 Rep: 205 

PaSnow wrote:

BigBri is right, he's showing off his jeans, not a hard-on. This election is going to turn into reality TV/tabloid television & we'll get another 4+ years of shit because of the stupidity of Americans.

James

James wrote:

No, its that mindset of claiming people to be "stupid" for having a different opinion that will cost them the election. The dems do it every time, and they're doing it again.

I'm stupid if I don't believe in this sort of "change"?

Cant wait to see the dems run on that platform again in 2012.

bigbri

bigbri wrote:
James Lofton wrote:

So Obama is modeling jeans in this footage?

James, I'm not calling you stupid, I think you know that. Just people in general.

And, yes, the original segment was about how Obama actually put on some jeans. Big whoop. And what about my original question? What if he doesn't have an erection? I think you know what I'm getting at.

Board footer