You are not logged in. Please register or login.

polluxlm
 Rep: 221 

Re: The General and Monsters

polluxlm wrote:

This band is run like North Korea. If only Axl could see what he's become.

slashsfro
 Rep: 53 

slashsfro wrote:

I'm just ready for Chinese era to be over.  Honestly, maybe I've been grouchy lately, but it's pretty disappointing if you look at the totality of the entire thing.  Even the reheated leftovers disappoint for various reasons.  I can't really blame the suspect production on anyone but Guns.  And yeah, the last minute or whatever of the General is really rough, like abrasive to my ears .

These guys can't (looking at you Team Brazil) release an album anyway, so they are basically a greatest hits band whenver they are going back on tour.

And I totally forgot the insanity of you guys trading/leaking whatever (sorry I totally glossed over most of those insults).

Lomax wrote:

Can someone point me to where I might hear these leaks?

busngabb
 Rep: 1 

busngabb wrote:
Sky Dog wrote:

Brain is still involved for a reason!

Eh? What I have missed? Brain is still involved? What's he doing, given the band isn't doing anything other than touring?

FlashFlood
 Rep: 55 

FlashFlood wrote:
busngabb wrote:
Sky Dog wrote:

Brain is still involved for a reason!

Eh? What I have missed? Brain is still involved? What's he doing, given the band isn't doing anything other than touring?

Melissa.

Sky Dog wrote:

Brain also is getting credits on the new old songs.

Clear
 Rep: 0 

Clear wrote:

Well he said that he and BH made them in his apartment, so yeah, I would expect them to have credit on it

Edit: General at least, Soul Monster I don't know how to explain that

dave-gnfnr
 Rep: 16 

dave-gnfnr wrote:
James wrote:
Shacklermyrye wrote:

Brain still being involved just really signals a lack of belief in Frank

He's basically just a touring member.

If GNR were run like a normal band, this would've been announced many years ago.

I thought they did?
They said brain was leaving for have a child but is still an offical member and frank would be the touring drummer

Axl S
 Rep: 112 

Axl S wrote:
dave-gnfnr wrote:
James wrote:
Shacklermyrye wrote:

Brain still being involved just really signals a lack of belief in Frank

He's basically just a touring member.

If GNR were run like a normal band, this would've been announced many years ago.

I thought they did?
They said brain was leaving for have a child but is still an offical member and frank would be the touring drummer

Good point, they never officially announced Brain's departure and Frank has only ever been officially announced as a touring member (although he did get some parts on CD).

Officially, they never announced Bumble left 16

Clear
 Rep: 0 

Clear wrote:

Well that's put an interesting twist on Axl not wanting Matt in reunion, he wanted to keep his guys, Brain I would assume. Interesting

Board footer