You are not logged in. Please register or login.

Clear
 Rep: 0 

Re: The General and Monsters

Clear wrote:

Has anyone tried to replace guitars on monsters with ones on cellphone clip? I'm wondering how the tempo and rhythm would change and want to hear it

Tmgladden
 Rep: 2 

Tmgladden wrote:
Clear wrote:

Has anyone tried to replace guitars on monsters with ones on cellphone clip? I'm wondering how the tempo and rhythm would change and want to hear it

Evader did a good job matching the tempo, I’ve messed around with adding in his “rant” section in the song. Haven’t tried the guitars yet but imagine they should fit well

Tyson_458

Tyson_458 wrote:
carlossacanell wrote:
Tyson_458 wrote:

Can someone PLEASE send me a link to Monsters?!? I am only NOW realizing that this is a new song and it leaked.  And did a studio version of The General leak too or is only the live version currently available?

Is there more leaks? I have both songs but not sure if something else has surfaced

No!! I NEED the Monster leak!! Can you send it to me via direct message?

Clear

Clear wrote:
Tmgladden wrote:

Evader did a good job matching the tempo, I’ve messed around with adding in his “rant” section in the song. Haven’t tried the guitars yet but imagine they should fit well

Where can I find it once it's done? And this other remixes, curious about the sound

The Void

The Void wrote:

People have gotten the Perhaps vinyl does anyone on here have it?

MrMojoRa

MrMojoRa wrote:
The Void wrote:

People have gotten the Perhaps vinyl does anyone on here have it?

Im not convinced anybody has it that ordered it. There's just the one picture of the cd, which looks legit, on twitter.

Its probably dick-tease FernandA that put it out there.

Rockersmustrock

Where can i find Monsters? chrwa35@gmail.com

Shacklermyrye
 Rep: 14 

The General was played on radio in Japan sounds much the same as the leak, maybe strings are a bit higher but haven't had chance to listen with earphones yet so hard to tell. Not the best rip tbf

James
 Rep: 664 

James wrote:
Shacklermyrye wrote:

The General was played on radio in Japan sounds much the same as the leak, maybe strings are a bit higher but haven't had chance to listen with earphones yet so hard to tell. Not the best rip tbf

Sounds the same? This is insane although honestly not surprising. The production/mixing on all these 'new' songs is mediocre at best.

I wasn't expecting a different version obviously but was hoping the leak was intentionally degraded like they usually are and the released version would be much higher quality.

dave-gnfnr
 Rep: 16 

dave-gnfnr wrote:

The funny thing is the part that needed to be fixed was the horrible mix of the chorus and they didnt touch that part, they just moved up the strings and duffs bass in the mix.
If this is Caram, he is such a hack.

Board footer