You are not logged in. Please register or login.

Randall Flagg
 Rep: 139 

Re: Unreleased GNR Christmas Song

Has anyone heard this or was aware of its existence?

Some tribute band I posted linked it, and I really liked it. I never heard of it and a quick forum search showed no results. So enjoy if this is the first time you’re hearing it.

Randall Flagg
 Rep: 139 

And only now do I realize this isn’t legit. I deserve the shame. Don’t smoke weed folks.

furly06
 Rep: 0 

furly06 wrote:
Randall Flagg wrote:

Has anyone heard this or was aware of its existence?

Some tribute band I posted linked it, and I really liked it. I never heard of it and a quick forum search showed no results. So enjoy if this is the first time you’re hearing it.

I think they might release it in the future, lately they’ve been advertising a lot of Christmas merchandise.

furly06

furly06 wrote:

It’s clearly an AFD-era song, you can tell by the guitar riff, the way the drums sound, and Axl’s voice. Guns could probably release it around Christmas.

furly06

furly06 wrote:

Ignore what I said earlier.
I did a deeper research, it seems to be a cover of "Baby Please Come Home" recorded in 2016 for the event "Very Special Christams". It’s not certain it’s a GN'R cover.

MrMojoRa

MrMojoRa wrote:
Randall Flagg wrote:

And only now do I realize this isn’t legit. I deserve the shame. Don’t smoke weed folks.

LMAO, no-no....smoke weed.....just don't post shit while high.

I learned that lesson.....

Gagarin
 Rep: 50 

Gagarin wrote:

GNR does kid songs... B I N G O and BINGO WAS HIS NAME OOOHHhhhhhhhahhhhhhhhhhhohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhyeahhh.

slcpunk
 Rep: 149 

slcpunk wrote:
Gagarin wrote:

GNR does kid songs... B I N G O and BINGO WAS HIS NAME OOOHHhhhhhhhahhhhhhhhhhhohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhyeahhh.

Board footer