You are not logged in. Please register or login.

James
 Rep: 664 

Re: $1,000 For 'Sorry' Demo

James wrote:
Ulises wrote:

Incógnito, $1000 is all you can but $1000 to Guns N' Roses is like a cent for us...

I hope you have luck but is hard man...is not an interesting offer...

It was interesting a week ago.:haha:

Ulises
 Rep: 5 

Ulises wrote:

Coma
 Rep: 11 

Coma wrote:

rocker5 big_smile

Neemo
 Rep: 485 

Neemo wrote:

can you please stop bumping ancient topics to post one word replies?

thanks....dont bump anything unless you have something interesting to say

bigbri
 Rep: 341 

bigbri wrote:

I'll trade a album-quality Sorry for a demo of The General.

monkeychow
 Rep: 661 

monkeychow wrote:

I thought this was a new thread for a moment...and I was wondering who in their right mind would pay $1k for an earlier version of a song we already have on CD!

I have no idea why this was bumped - but I will say one thing - re-reading it makes me happy the album is out, there was a time when it seemed we'd forever be relying on this kind of scam to hear new songs....its funny to think 32 weeks latter we all have the full CD smile

Olorin
 Rep: 268 

Olorin wrote:

I'm not interested in hearing any demos. Next album, if it ever happens, I would like to hear the songs as the maker intended for a change.

Will
 Rep: 227 

Will wrote:
Olorin wrote:

I'm not interested in hearing any demos. Next album, if it ever happens, I would like to hear the songs as the maker intended for a change.

I think I would still download if Im being honest. Even when Chi Dems release was scheduled I eventually caved and downloaded Scraped and This I Love (a week apart).

Olorin
 Rep: 268 

Olorin wrote:

I snapped those final leaks up as they rolled off the press, in a secret little forum that was set up to hide from the GN'R gestapo 14
I just figured what the hell, I've heard almost all of it now.

I could stay away from new leaks, but its when they are on youtube they are hard to avoid.

Saikin
 Rep: 109 

Saikin wrote:
bigbri wrote:

I'll trade a album-quality Sorry for a demo of The General.

What?! You have an album quality version of Sorry!?  I'll trade!!!!!!!!1111111111

Board footer