You are not logged in. Please register or login.

monkeychow
 Rep: 661 

Re: Some guy at Chinese Democracy claims he's got "leaks."

monkeychow wrote:
A4L2.0 wrote:

One thing I notice from Madagascar though. Don't know if it's really worth pointing out but I will anyway. Below the name it says under the album title; "Chinese Democracy Final." When we got the link last year, that is the exact same name it had. So either this guy simply has an eye for detail or it is the real thing.

Or he has the same leak of Maddy we all do. And the different songs are re-names of some random mp3s in his collection.

Locomotive98
 Rep: 17 

Locomotive98 wrote:

Load of bullshit no doubt..... The perfect time to pretend you have leaks, just some little gimp trying to drive people mad....

bigbri
 Rep: 341 

bigbri wrote:
Dadud wrote:

if these are real and actually leak, ill cut off my dick, eat it, and then run around singing "Im a Little Teapot"

Ouch. For your sake, I hope they don't leak, or you'll be leaking big time.

dave-gnfnr2k
 Rep: 11 

dave-gnfnr2k wrote:

who was the poster

Dadud
 Rep: 14 

Dadud wrote:

"leak"

Aussie
 Rep: 286 

Aussie wrote:

They're just crappy quality mp3, I've got original wav. files straight off the CD.  My best friends neighbours uncle can speak Spanish and Portugese and he sweeps the floor in the building next door to Universal, he gave me a copy.  Look here is a screen dump as proof (yeah I could have just posted a link to a clip with Axl's voice, but this is much more convincing):

newbitmapimagejv2.th.png

Sheesh  18

James
 Rep: 664 

James wrote:

100% pure bullshit +40 year old virgin= this thread.

Gunslinger
 Rep: 88 

Gunslinger wrote:

B U L L S H I T  "Sounds of California"...real creative.  Sounds of my ass chewing tobacco and spitting at this douche bag.

Neemo
 Rep: 485 

Neemo wrote:

your ass chews tobacco!? and spits TOO!? 18

thats some talent 22

bigbri
 Rep: 341 

bigbri wrote:
Aussie wrote:

They're just crappy quality mp3, I've got original wav. files straight off the CD.  My best friends neighbours uncle can speak Spanish and Portugese and he sweeps the floor in the building next door to Universal, he gave me a copy.  Look here is a screen dump as proof (yeah I could have just posted a link to a clip with Axl's voice, but this is much more convincing):

http://img300.imageshack.us/img300/6704 … jv2.th.png

Sheesh  18

Ha, ha. Blow up Aussie's image and read the mp3 titles! 22

Board footer