You are not logged in. Please register or login.

Tommie
 Rep: 67 

Re: Dr. Dre's Detox, rap equivalent of Chinese Democracy, is finished

Tommie wrote:

Dr. Dre's Detox could be considered the rap equivalent of Guns n' Roses' Chinese Democracy. Both albums are long in the making, oft-delayed and sometimes seem entirely fictional. But as we discovered that Chinese Democracy is close to becoming a reality thanks to those leaked tracks, Snoop Dogg confirmed today that Detox is on its way as well. 'That record is real, it's coming,' Snoop Dogg said, having recently recorded tracks for Dre's album. 'I was starting to doubt it myself and then I went up in there and he played so much music for me it knocked my head off.' Snoop also adds the album is finished, and now it's up to Dre to go through all the songs he's culled and decide which make the final cut. 'I see what he got them waiting for, it's on and poppin',' the Doggfather said. Snoop also revealed that Dre will produce his next record, the follow-up to Ego Trippin'.

Daniel Kreps
[url]http://www.rollingstone.com/rockdaily/i … snoop-dogg-
confirms-dr-dres-detox-is-finished/[/url]

Tommie

Tommie wrote:

I know this shouldnt be in the main section, but there is a gnr mention.

James
 Rep: 664 

James wrote:

Did Duke Nukem Forever get a release date??

We could be looking at a trifecta......

bigbri
 Rep: 341 

bigbri wrote:

Detox was supposed to come out last year too. And we've heard it's finished before too. Snoop is Baz in the Dr. Dre/GNR analogy.

Tommie

Tommie wrote:
bigbri wrote:

Detox was supposed to come out last year too. And we've heard it's finished before too. Snoop is Baz in the Dr. Dre/GNR analogy.

I smell a sitcom 16

bigbri wrote:

I don't know why, but I found that really funny...

"Dre's like a one man Run-DMC. His new shit's mind-blizzle."

Dadud
 Rep: 14 

Dadud wrote:
James Lofton wrote:

Did Duke Nukem Forever get a release date??

We could be looking at a trifecta......

No, but i have a feeling DNF is coming out this winter, or next year. all the news has been great, new screen shots and videos have been pumping out little by little. But heres the thing. no matter what comes out, people are still going to be disappointed. Its been in development too long, and people have high hopes for the game. same thing with Chinese democracy.

Scabbie
 Rep: 33 

Scabbie wrote:
bigbri wrote:

16 16

sic.
 Rep: 150 

sic. wrote:

Jace Hall is the Kevin Skewrl of Duke Nukem Forever.

On June 5, 2008, in-game footage of the game was featured on the premiere episode of The Jace Hall Show. Filmed entirely on hand-held cameras but not originally expected to be publicly released[41], the video showed host Jason Hall playing through parts of a single level [42] on a PC at 3D Realms' offices. The footage was confirmed to have been shot 6 months prior[43] to the episode air date and according to Broussard, contained outdated particle and combat effects that have since been replaced. [44] - Wikipedia

Scabbie
 Rep: 33 

Scabbie wrote:

Has any of Dre's album been leaked yet?

Board footer