You are not logged in. Please register or login.

bigbri
 Rep: 341 

Re: Rumor: Unheard GNR song on Rockband 2

bigbri wrote:

Likely another rocker to add to the mix. Good news if true. Like others have said, if a song previously unknown at this point is making it onto CD, who knows what else is out there. Personally, I think we've only heard the tip of the iceberg.

James
 Rep: 664 

James wrote:

choo choo!!

train is leaving the station.....

James

James wrote:

and there's plenty of chicken on board....

sic.
 Rep: 150 

sic. wrote:

So, we have a full 13-song track listing rounded up now? That only took around 2½ years.

CD
Better
Maddy
The Blues

IRS
If the World
Prostitute
This I Love

Rhiad and the Bedouins
Atlas Shrugged
TWAT
Shackler's Revenge
Sorry

jimmythegent
 Rep: 30 

jimmythegent wrote:

wow. Some news finally.

Possibly the most significant development ever in the CD saga? Other than the proclamations in 06that it would be out that year I guess.

But here is something tangible that indicates marketing towards a release.

And I am starting to think that maybe BH is back in the fold.  It's the only way to launch this CD thing with any credibility

Who knows how many and what songs that will make the album, though.

It wouldn't surprise me if the "thirteen tracks on Chinese Democracy" isn't on the paper anymore.

axlgod
 Rep: 16 

axlgod wrote:
James Lofton wrote:

and there's plenty of chicken on board....

i fucking hope so james, i really do.

bucket

James

James wrote:
jimmythegent wrote:

And I am starting to think that maybe BH is back in the fold.  It's the only way to launch this CD thing with any credibility

I pretty much agree with this sentiment, and like I mentioned in a different thread a few days back(or was it this thread:haha:), I would not be shocked in the least if he is already back.

Dadud
 Rep: 14 

Dadud wrote:

Guys, BH was never out of the album. Do you not remember axl saying that BBF would only be re-recording some parts, not all?

Arcade Roses
 Rep: 5 

Arcade Roses wrote:
Dadud wrote:

Guys, BH was never out of the album. Do you not remember axl saying that BBF would only be re-recording some parts, not all?

A song quite clearly based around him is a bit more than that though....:P wink

Do we know what Buckethead is actually doing right now?  Certainly Brain has not replied to my e-mail.

But isn't he supposed to be working on a new project with Brain + co. called Corpse of Mugabe or something?  That *seems* to be the only "spanner in the works" for me - although Bucket and chums can of course record really fast.  Bigbri?

Board footer