You are not logged in. Please register or login.

bigbri
 Rep: 341 

Re: More leaks soon?

bigbri wrote:

Sorry, I don't buy it. Would be cool though.

Arcade Roses
 Rep: 5 

Arcade Roses wrote:

There is a rumor about OMG with a special guest...

When's this rumor gonna become a fact?:haha:

Within 24 hours.  Because if it doesn't I will tell you all who 'Spanish hoarder' really is and post some things about him that he would desire were unrevealed....

Dadud
 Rep: 14 

Dadud wrote:

Within 1 hour, and ill give you all a blowjob (Cyber Sex, that is)

bucketfoot
 Rep: 4 

bucketfoot wrote:

I just want to say that people who bullshit just to get a rise out of people are spot on assholes.

I really hope that you aren't one of them. If you are, be a man and admit it and apologize.

Arcade Roses

Arcade Roses wrote:
Dadud wrote:

Within 1 hour, and ill give you all a blowjob (Cyber Sex, that is)

I know you are heavily implicit in this... so play nice.:thumbup:

I know you/your friends are taking MSL down the wrong path, as he will find out the next time he logs in to his PMs on another site....

'Once bitten, twice shy...'.

Tommie
 Rep: 67 

Tommie wrote:

I'm all for a new leak or two, but do we really need all the annoyingly cryptic posts?   This isnt one of the big three where its a fucking free for all.

James
 Rep: 664 

James wrote:
Arcade Roses wrote:

There is a rumor about OMG with a special guest...

When's this rumor gonna become a fact?:haha:

Within 24 hours.  Because if it doesn't I will tell you all who 'Spanish hoarder' really is and post some things about him that he would desire were unrevealed....

Just for the record, personal information isn't allowed to be posted here, and PMs are included in that.

So take that into account when "exposing" someone.

I'm all for a new leak or two, but do we really need all the annoyingly cryptic posts?   This isnt one of the big three where its a fucking free for all.

I agree, although take into account we have some new members here. They'll learn soon enough.

Oh, and this is a warning and not directed at any specific individual. If fake clips start popping up here, I'll be handing out bans like they're going out of style. Not gonna let anyone insult the intelligence of the people here, and that fake bullshit just fucks up real things currently going on.

Arcade Roses

Arcade Roses wrote:
James Lofton wrote:

Just for the record, personal information isn't allowed to be posted here, and PMs are included in that.

Screennames are not necessarily personal information, are they?

I wouldn't share peoples' PMs in public and never have.  Whereas people I truly trust and respect (like the admins here, respectable users, etc.) I would respect the privacy of 100% and never post anywhere.

James (and MSL (elsewhere)): PMs.  Some bedtime reading for our wrestler friend....smiley_cheers.gif

These members aren't *particularly* new BTW.  C'mon.  Truly '*new*' members rarely act like they hoard or have songs (wes and others who of course delivered the info they had being generally exceptions...).

bucketfoot
 Rep: 4 

bucketfoot wrote:

P.S. I'd do un-natural things and horrific things for an updated "Oh My God" with Buckethead.

James
 Rep: 664 

James wrote:
Arcade Roses wrote:
James Lofton wrote:

Screennames are not necessarily personal information, are they?

Of course not, but you(or anyone) need to have more than a "hunch" before outing someone like that.

I think people deserve the benefit of the doubt. Not talking about this "spanish" dude specifically. Anyone. I remember everyone cussing out wes for being a bullshitter, then hours later people are listening to Better and worshiping him like a God.

P.S. I'd do un-natural things and horrific things for an "Oh My God" with Buckethead.

Board footer