You are not logged in. Please register or login.

Will
 Rep: 227 

Re: "Chicken Dinner" Shackler's Revenge Leak

Will wrote:

Discuss Shacklers Revenge...

Communist China
 Rep: 130 

This song is pretty weird, but I like that the verses aren't Axl sreeching in a helium voice. Overall, I like it alot. Sounds Bucket-ish to me but I'll let a bigger Bucket fan speculate as to that. I don't think it's Shackler's but it kicks ass. Chorus is sweet.

Incognito
 Rep: 0 

Incognito wrote:
Communist China wrote:

This song is pretty weird, but I like that the verses aren't Axl sreeching in a helium voice. Overall, I like it alot. Sounds Bucket-ish to me but I'll let a bigger Bucket fan speculate as to that. I don't think it's Shackler's but it kicks ass. Chorus is sweet.

Well, can't ask bri. He's not interested in another leak.  16

VampireSoul
 Rep: 0 

VampireSoul wrote:

I like it, first listen was weird but I'm on the 8th and I realllly like it smile

Saikin
 Rep: 109 

Saikin wrote:
Communist China wrote:

It's deifnently a BH song from what i can tell.

bigbri
 Rep: 341 

bigbri wrote:

Right. Can't download from a blackberry anyhow.

James
 Rep: 664 

James wrote:

Its like a White Zombie song. Actually, more like a solo Rob Zombie track. Bucket kills as usual.

Guitars much different in this than any other track. I think we are finally hearing Fortus on a track.

Love some of the lyrics in this.

Neemo
 Rep: 485 

Neemo wrote:

def most mastered track to date

where is JPowell? we need your opinion bro 5

cant tell if the solo at 3:00 is BH or BBF..
Solo at 2:11 is sounds like robin
Rhythm sounds very NIN like
the low register singing sounds like the sopranos theme singer 16

song is def about murder...Colombine? Unibomber?

Shackler's Revenge? Zodiac? Oklahoma?

I wouldnt say Zombie or Korn...more liek the Ghosts of Mars stuff that BH/Robin colaborated on

anyway definately a bad ass tune! 9

NY Giants82
 Rep: 26 

NY Giants82 wrote:

I can definatly hear the Zombie comparisons. Very, very cool.

I wonder what the public will think?

Communist China
 Rep: 130 

I hear NIN in the rhythm - modern NIN actually (05-present) which is a surprise. The drum beat in the verses that's kind of like a dance beat is exactly the sort of thing With Teeth had and even somewhat like Freese's work on The Slip.

This is one of the strongest leaks. Karma to anyone who can post fairly accurate lyrics up.

Also, there's no fat on this track. 3:35 is the shortest song we have so far and there's no beating around the bush. That could point to it being Shackler's, as the first single would be something fast hard and short enough to be catchy.

Board footer