You are not logged in. Please register or login.

RussTCB
 Rep: 633 

Re: "Chicken Dinner" Shackler's Revenge Leak

RussTCB wrote:

removed

monkeychow
 Rep: 661 

monkeychow wrote:

Wow....great song...kicking my ass!!

Sounds like a bucket intro with Ron solos to me smile

What i think is being underrated in the talk is Axl....the hook is killer...simple but powerful lyrics...totally owns the song over all the chaos.

Love it and its been on repeat now for hours lol

faldor
 Rep: 281 

faldor wrote:
monkeychow wrote:

Wow....great song...kicking my ass!!

Sounds like a bucket intro with Ron solos to me smile

What i think is being underrated in the talk is Axl....the hook is killer...simple but powerful lyrics...totally owns the song over all the chaos.

Love it and its been on repeat now for hours lol

Exactly, the chorus is so simple yet its catchy as hell.

gnfnraxl
 Rep: 43 

gnfnraxl wrote:

I just listened to this new leak.  It's a good choice for a first single for sure.  Along with CD and CITR it is clearly THE BEST new song we've heard thus far.  To me this sounds NOTHING like old GNR and that is a good thing as you wanna move forward not backward.  The downside though is that this to me is not mindblowing nor epic nor earth shattering or anything else like that.  Don't get me wrong it is a GREAT track the best thus far but when I'm listening to this the last thing that comes to my mind is that this will be revolutionizing or that it will change music forever or will blow everyone away like most of the band members have been saying all along about this album.  Other than that it is a great rocker and it while it is better than mostly everything that is out right now, this song ain't the best track from GNR I've heard BUT!  It clearly ain't the worst.   I give this song a 9 out of 10.  Great work Axl and company.

ibelieveinaxl
 Rep: 4 

this monster is all Bucket, Axl, Brain, and Chris...no finck, no fortus, no ron...no way and it rocks...........

hey /////////////////////////////////// you're finished...........................:buckethead:

gnfnraxl
 Rep: 43 

gnfnraxl wrote:
ibelieveinaxl wrote:

this monster is all Bucket, Axl, Brain, and Chris...no finck, no fortus, no ron...no way and it rocks...........

hey /////////////////////////////////// you're finished...........................:buckethead:

I don't care who plays on this in the sense that no matter who it is, the song is great.  Knowing who plays on this will not determine if I like this song more or less.

James
 Rep: 664 

James wrote:
ibelieveinaxl wrote:

this monster is all Bucket, Axl, Brain, and Chris...no finck, no fortus, no ron...

You must be joking. I can understand Bucket appreciation, but denying half the band's existence on the song is waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay too extreme. Bumble already said he is on the track. He has no reason to lie because the song is getting an official release soon. He wouldn't lie about such a thing anyways. No reason to.

monkeychow

monkeychow wrote:
gnfnraxl wrote:

I don't care who plays on this in the sense that no matter who it is, the song is great.  Knowing who plays on this will not determine if I like this song more or less.

Totally agree. The song is cool 3 I'd be surprised if Ron isn't on there though...but i've been wrong about such things before. All I can say over all is 9 Roll On CD 9 Axl is one talented motherfucker!

Dreamline
 Rep: 64 

Dreamline wrote:
monkeychow wrote:

Roll On CD 9 Axl is one talented motherfucker!

That he is!  I gotta say first time I heard this, as muhc as I loved it, I wasn't sure how well it would be received, but the postive reaction is great!  I played it for a couple people at work who aren't really fans and they thought it was kick-ass. 9

monkeychow

monkeychow wrote:
Dreamline wrote:

I played it for a couple people at work who aren't really fans and they thought it was kick-ass. 9

Yeah i had a similar reaction from a guy I played it to who I know hates GNR and Axl normally...so it's definately a good sign of appeal.

Board footer