You are not logged in. Please register or login.

Communist China
 Rep: 130 

Re: Love Is A Bitchslap With Axl

There is barely any Axl, but it's still a good song. Stuck Inside is my favorite, but maybe when I'm a little healthier I'll like this one more.

bringbackadler
 Rep: -10 

madagas wrote:

we know your game and it is stale....that's all I'm saying. It has nothing to do with your opinion on a washed up 80's rocker's new record. Just go read all your negative posts across all the boards you troll.

Hey, if you wanna slide down Axl's shaft like a firefighter on a pole that's your business.

I didn't diss Axl or his band. Last time I checked I don't have to be a Baz nuthugger to post on a GN'R board. You don't have to share my opinion, but don't be dissing me for having one that may differ from yours. It's called life. Get one.

Sorry in advance Admin/mods. 

bba

bringbackadler wrote:
madagas wrote:

we know your game and it is stale....that's all I'm saying. It has nothing to do with your opinion on a washed up 80's rocker's new record. Just go read all your negative posts across all the boards you troll.

Hey, if you wanna slide down Axl's shaft like a firefighter on a pole that's your business.

I didn't diss Axl or his band. Last time I checked I don't have to be a Baz nuthugger to post on a GN'R board. You don't have to share my opinion, but don't be dissing me for having one that may differ from yours. It's called life. Get one.

Sorry in advance Admin/mods. 

bba

I know you apologized already but come on, this is completely uncalled for.  Madagas shouldn't of called you a troll but this is going a bit far as a response, you have to admit your posts are less then positive so you are going to get flack.

James
 Rep: 664 

James wrote:

*passes out valium to everyone in this thread*

bringbackadler

Jameslofton wrote:

*passes out valium to everyone in this thread*

bba

bringbackadler wrote:

It's called life. Get one.

bba

irony at its best 10

RussTCB
 Rep: 633 

RussTCB wrote:

removed

bringbackadler

russtcb wrote:

By way of a long story, I'm in need of a PM from someone about Love Is A Bitchslap again.

Done.  wink

bba

RussTCB
 Rep: 633 

RussTCB wrote:

removed

Saikin
 Rep: 109 

Saikin wrote:

I have no idea what the hell Baz was on when he said Axl does lead vocals on 3 songs.  Axl did a dual lead part on Back in the Saddle, he's done backup on the other 2. 

However the song sounds pretty good.

Board footer