You are not logged in. Please register or login.

jac185
 Rep: 3 

Re: The Latest Topic Thing...

jac185 wrote:

....in the top right corner.

Probably the coolest thing i've ever seen ever!

Kudos!

Neemo
 Rep: 485 

Neemo wrote:

thanks! its all downliner....we just gotta remember to change it from time to time 16

Will
 Rep: 227 

Will wrote:

I changed it for the Bumblefoot chat (twice in the space of 24 hours if you must know tongue ) but can change it as often as needed smile

If anyone thinks a discussion is worth bringing to users attention just reply here and I can put something together. Ideally it would be discussions that encourage non-members to sign up and get involved.

There'll be a new one added when the new name is unveiled, and as more features are added to the site. Should maybe do one for the Axl/Sebastien leaks but not sure if we should openly promote those discussions with the site in such an infancy. Don't want to be shut down lol.

All ideas welcome... currently have three Ads rotating but can increase that if worthwhile? Might increase loading times having to download each large image. Considering installing some Analytics software so I can monitor details of users on the site - ie browsers used, screen resolution size, time to download pages etc. Should be able to optimize the site fully, though would some of you consider it an invasion of privacy if I captured these details?

polluxlm
 Rep: 221 

polluxlm wrote:

Should be able to optimize the site fully, though would some of you consider it an invasion of privacy if I captured these details?

I don't know, you FBI?

If not, sure.

TheMole
 Rep: 77 

TheMole wrote:
downliner wrote:

Considering installing some Analytics software so I can monitor details of users on the site - ie browsers used, screen resolution size, time to download pages etc.

Do it. I use Linux/Firefox and I'm having some issues with the 'Latest Topic' thing. I'll post a screenshot if I get the chance.

img.png

Board footer