You are not logged in. Please register or login.

BurningHills
 Rep: 15 

Re: Opportunistic Lowlifes?

BurningHills wrote:

Wow - Brody has balls of steel. Did anyone else see this e-mail that he sent out today?

Dear Roses Of Velvet Members,

I just want to first off apologize for the lack of communication and the downtime the site has experienced, You may be confused by another site going by rosesofvelvet.net That site has nothing to do with ROSESOFVELVET and no matter what you hear this is the one and only Roses Of Velvet!

I will be sending another mass email explaining how some opportunistic lowlifes thought they could steal ROV.

Roses Of Velvet Gunners Board will be back online soon.

Thanks and I look forward to seeing you all back at the REAL DEAL ONE AND ONLY ROSESOFVELVET DOT COM

Brody

Yeah - I don't think that I'll be going back there anytime soon. Brody can go fuck himself as far as I'm concerned.

Unreal isn't it.

We can't merge threads on this type of forum but if you read here this was posted earlier today

http://gnrevolution.com/viewtopic.php?id=400&p=1

James
 Rep: 664 

James wrote:

He's scraping the bottom of the barrel. Anyone with any self respect will be avoiding that place.

Saikin
 Rep: 109 

Saikin wrote:

Opportunistic lowlifes huh? 

Brody likes having control.  That's why he didn't give any explanation to anyone.  He felt he had us in the palm of his hand.  Then some members actually think for themsevles and start a new community, and lo and behold, here we are!  The Roses of Velvet community at a different forum. 

I've said it before- it's not the forum, or where it is, or the name that matters, it's the people.  :bed:

NY Giants82
 Rep: 26 

NY Giants82 wrote:

He may have the name, but this is a community. He wont have the community we have here.

RussTCB
 Rep: 633 

RussTCB wrote:

removed

luckylittlelady
 Rep: 20 

I mean really, what is the need to send out 'another mass email'?

He couldn't be arsed to send a 'mass email' apologising for the site being offline 'temporarily' but he's quick to sling out insults about the people who tried to hold his forum together.

James

James wrote:

Yeah good point. I think people are starting to realize he is only doing this to slander us and it has nothing to do with him actually being interested in reestablishing a community. Apparently he is running his mouth again at HTGTH. Is he elaborating to ROV members about why he chose to knock the site offline? Is he keeping members informed on what's going on? No. All he's doing is talking shit about the people who spent years propping the site up for him.

How classy.

NY Giants82
 Rep: 26 

NY Giants82 wrote:

Wah somebody stole my site! 14

James

James wrote:

The funny thing is, nobody stole it. he knocked it offline  for about 2 months and we all moved on. Period. End of story.

Amazing that he cant comprehend that. He's too busy being obsessed with the people who moved on.

Him using DTJ's personal pic is crossing a line. I know how some people love flame wars, slandering,etc. online because they have low self esteem, but anyone using personal pics or info of someone else is crossing the line.

He has zero class or integrity.

Board footer