You are not logged in. Please register or login.

faldor
 Rep: 281 

Re: Chinese Democracy dreams (and nightmares)

faldor wrote:
Neemo wrote:

haha....well at least the movie was decent

Yeah the movie was quite gripping, that's for sure.  Although it took place in a desert I think, and that doesn't quite add up.

Neemo
 Rep: 485 

Neemo wrote:

ahh the plot thickens...so lets play psychiatry 16

The anticipation builds up for the song, you go out of your way to hear said song and after being left high and dry, thirsty for more, by the time comes to actually hear the song you forget about it...ironic

hmm

p.s. I'm just messin with ya

Stepvhen
 Rep: 58 

Stepvhen wrote:

Had the strangest dream that I becam friends with axl and talked him round to releasing it we were putting it all together and then he decided he wanted it to be an opea!!!! So we rehereased with a choir in a church for some reason!!!!!! I woke up round that part!!!!

Axl S
 Rep: 112 

Axl S wrote:

Had one dream where I went and bought CD and had a similar experience as others. As I put it into play, I woke up. But not just randomly. Someone came and punched me in the face in the dream and I woke up.

faldor
 Rep: 281 

faldor wrote:
Neemo wrote:

ahh the plot thickens...so lets play psychiatry 16

The anticipation builds up for the song, you go out of your way to hear said song and after being left high and dry, thirsty for more, by the time comes to actually hear the song you forget about it...ironic

hmm

p.s. I'm just messin with ya

I didn't even realize some of this movie DOES take place in a DESERT.  I saw a commercial for it during Monday Night Football last night and at least that's how it appeared.  My dream just got a little more strange.

the_real_jessica
 Rep: 22 

I am not a marketer by training nor do i know much about music apart from being asked to be a band scout ( discoverer) when i was 20, but here are my thoughts :

Since the guys are away doing their fun with other bands, and since deals are being done as we type, axl has freetime.

There are rumors of axl writing his autobiography, which i think is a perfect idea.

If a few singles come out ( on games, in movies, ect), and within a few months an autobiography ( which could be a perfect christmas seller should it be ready to hit the shelves by then), it's just down right good marketing.

Find axl on a few TV programs around the globe like Jay Leno, Letterman, richardand judy in england ( yes, THAT morning show but seen by millions of housewives, Cauet in france ( again, crappy but audience is what counts) and Ruquier, ect ect for his AB promotion and you have a rock star exposing himself with THE TRUTH...and intentionally mentionning music.

Once the book's hype has died down a little bit ( after a couple of a months for exemple), MUSIC.

Board footer