You are not logged in. Please register or login.

Robman
 Rep: 5 

Re: Beautiful Disease

Robman wrote:

What do you guys think of this album?

I downloaded it recently and was pleasantly surprised. Duff is certainly an excellent songwriter. Should this album ever see the light of day I'd definitely buy it.

My favorite songs include 'Who's to Blame,' 'Rain,' and 'Mezz.'

briggsy
 Rep: 19 

briggsy wrote:

'Rain' is def my fav song on the album 5

I think not to long ago there was a large fan request for Duff to release the album, and in fact many (including myself) think that eventhough the album was written years ago would still be a great "new" album to release today and that it would do very well if it was ever released. Too bad it will more than likely never be released...Oh well, the album easily found on the net for fans to listen to smile

James
 Rep: 664 

James wrote:

I was immediately disappointed in this record when I finally heard it. It will not bother me one bit if its never released, although I hope it does get a release someday mainly for the fact the album does have a sort of cult like following. There's quite a few peeps who think it is the best solo project from a GNR member.

I love Believe in Me though. Great album, and even though it was released in the grunge era, it could've had legs had it been promoted. The music really went with the era for some reason.

dragster
 Rep: 2 

dragster wrote:

I haven't listened to it.................................yet!:)

bringbackadler
 Rep: -10 

I've never heard the entire album, but the songs that I have heard, I like alot.

Has anybody seen a promo copy available on ebay lately. If so, let me know. I'd like to get it.

'You Can't Put Your Arms Around A Memory' is my favorite TSI song.

bba

Board footer