You are not logged in. Please register or login.

Slashisvr
 Rep: 8 

Re: Velvet Revolver Still Mulling New Frontman

Slashisvr wrote:

eminem wink

New, contraversal, original, big named tongue

.... of course im joking

Seven
 Rep: 9 

Seven wrote:

Front MAN...Here in lies the issue....lets remove half the population from the search... typical...

Neemo
 Rep: 485 

Neemo wrote:

they already talked about having a female singer...they werent digging it

monkeychow
 Rep: 661 

monkeychow wrote:

yeah...I don't dig it either...I guess it's because in dream world i'm wanting a sleazy rock riff style album out of these boys, in the style of AFD, or Snakepit 1, or Buckcherry...and it's hard to do that with a female singer....

On another front...I wonder how long the wait will be - it was like 18 months or something for scott wasn't it?

monkeychow
 Rep: 661 

monkeychow wrote:

Sorry to spam the thread...but I was just thinking...interest in VR seems to be at a low point...but I still think this band has potential to be great, slash duff and matt are awesome together...and Slash's recent work shows he is in form (recent live chops..and Alice Cooper song etc)...they could still do something really cool with the right people!

Slashisvr
 Rep: 8 

Slashisvr wrote:

i went to my local shop in the UK last fri, and he saw my VR tattoo, and he told me kravitz waz the new VR singer

Will
 Rep: 227 

Will wrote:
Slashisvr wrote:

i went to my local shop in the UK last fri, and he saw my VR tattoo, and he told me kravitz waz the new VR singer

Could the source of your local shops info be The Sun? They ran an article about Kravitz fronting VR not too long ago, though it was shot down by Kravitz

Neemo
 Rep: 485 

Neemo wrote:
monkeychow wrote:

Sorry to spam the thread...but I was just thinking...interest in VR seems to be at a low point...

yeah there isnt much goin on in VR world currently...once they become active again i'm sure activity will pick up smile

JKL
 Rep: 0 

JKL wrote:

Now that Hanoi Rocks www.hanoirocks.info is going split up they should hire Michael Monroe http://www.myspace.com/michaelmonroeofficial as their vocalist.

But i think there was a rumour about 5-8 years ago that Slash asked him to be the singer for Snakepit but Michael declined.  Does anyone remember that?

If i were Slash i would know who to call...

emi(gnr ediCtion)
 Rep: 0 

The Hanoi Rocks will breack with a band at the end of the year. sad
Michael Monroe would be the ideal frontman for Velvet Revolver. smile

Board footer