You are not logged in. Please register or login.

Axlin16
 Rep: 768 

Re: GN'R/CD Promotion Materials

Axlin16 wrote:
CrimeSlunkScene wrote:
Axlin08 wrote:

That promo, the video stuff, was used to market the 2006 North American tour, I know for a fact.

It was for Australia in 2007, though.

Here's the original:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FK6LJoG5MKI

Cool. That's the exact one I saw in 2006. The difference was, it was just the raw video, with the shooting GN'R logos and band footage, minus the Australian information. Can't remember if the narrator was the same, the info was the 2006 Chinese Democracy North American tour.

It only played through a projector on the wall of a parking garage at the entrance of the venue. That was the one and only time i've seen it.

That may be the 2007 Australian version, but thanks for finding it. I haven't seen the video since that one time. 5

Aussie
 Rep: 286 

Aussie wrote:

Don't know if anyone saw this.  I assume it's just a few mates that got together and decided to do something to promote the album.

The Axl lookalike shouldn't try and sing though.

Seems to be a lot more promo in Canada from what I can tell compared to anywhere else.  Even unoffical stuff like this.

That wasn't you Neemo behind those Axl shades? 16

Neemo
 Rep: 485 

Neemo wrote:

canada is a big gnr supporter from my experiences...but no thats not me 16

Axlin16
 Rep: 768 

Axlin16 wrote:

And people want to know why Axl doesn't go out in public.

gnfnraxl
 Rep: 43 

gnfnraxl wrote:

Anyone heard the Ron interview on the Bonaduce show?  Anything interesting there?

RussTCB
 Rep: 633 

RussTCB wrote:

removed

gnfnraxl
 Rep: 43 

gnfnraxl wrote:

I figured.  Fuck!  Axl should take advantage of Ron's ability to be fan friendly.

Sky Dog wrote:
Axlin08 wrote:

And people want to know why Axl doesn't go out in public.

that was funny .....and scary.:nervous:

Dreamline
 Rep: 64 

Dreamline wrote:

cdinshinjukugb7.jpg

Saw this on my way back from lunch today here in Shinjuku, Tokyo.  Going from memory, it was a pretty short clip using mostly Jungle and Sweet Child videos and music.  This frame with the logo was somewhere about halfway.  After that it had a frame of Japanese text saying first album in 17 years and then cut to a text on a fire background that said Chinese Democracy and the Novemeber 22nd release date.

I would've taken a movie of it, but I forgot to put the SD card back in my phone.

I guess it's getting decent promotion here.  Most of the Tower Records stores have had little signs and stuff saying its coming.  Now this.  I wouldn't be surprised to see giant posters in the train stations later this week.

Will
 Rep: 227 

Will wrote:

Board footer