You are not logged in. Please register or login.

war
 Rep: 108 

Re: For the record.....

war wrote:

most people prefer slash, duff, izzy, and matt or steven. i do too. i guess that means they are lining up behind you. sounds to me like they are lining up behind the musicians.

what's "dead dude"? are you forgetting a comma?

my post that you did not like was a repsonse to dtj and it was on topic. quite frankly, i'd prefer it if i were talking to myself at this point.

i thought i asked you to pm me...

Olorin
 Rep: 268 

Olorin wrote:

awwww... now I'll never know who won hmm

war

war wrote:

honestly, i never said anything that was untrue but buzz and i tend to argue, regardless. that is when the mods usually jump in. that is why i kept asking him to pm me but no messages. he usually and unilaterally proclaims his own victory, right before he leaves 14

Communist China
 Rep: 130 

I don't know what it's like to have gone through the 87-93 GNR and then watch the CD saga, so I won't judge any old-timers (oh yes, you're old) for buying or not buying it. I did buy it. I set my alarm clock so I could get it and listen to it before the Bills game. It was exciting for me, albeit not as much as I thought it'd be in 2006. Listening to it was a rush.

buzzsaw
 Rep: 423 

buzzsaw wrote:
war wrote:

honestly, i never said anything that was untrue but buzz and i tend to argue, regardless. that is when the mods usually jump in. that is why i kept asking him to pm me but no messages. he usually and unilaterally proclaims his own victory, right before he leaves 14

Man, if only you were as good in real life as you are in your mind...

I'm not pming you.  There's no point to it.  You ask for it only to look like the "good guy" while you keep posting to the thread.  No, I played your game before and there's no need to replay it.

buzzsaw
 Rep: 423 

buzzsaw wrote:
war wrote:

most people prefer slash, duff, izzy, and matt or steven. i do too. i guess that means they are lining up behind you. sounds to me like they are lining up behind the musicians.

what's "dead dude"? are you forgetting a comma?

my post that you did not like was a repsonse to dtj and it was on topic. quite frankly, i'd prefer it if i were talking to myself at this point.

i thought i asked you to pm me...

dead due = ole
wish he was dead dude = Tracii

Come on man...if you're going to pretend to be clever, you're going to have to keep up.

Bono
 Rep: 386 

Bono wrote:

Pretty hilarious how the notion of me not being a fan has crept up. It's called reading comprehension people. Try it.  For those of you who actually read what I posted and understood it even if you don't agree with it 5 

My attitude on this has nothing to do with the band, singer, or any musicians who was involved.  It simply has  to do with me not wanting to hand over my momney to a guy(not the singer) who has no regard for his fans. It's not about the music for me. The music is decent enough to spend $12. But like I said before maybe I'm spoiled by being a U2 fan or a David Usher fan or a fan of other bands. Maybe knowing that there are others out there who bust their asses off just as much if not more(definately more) than Axl does, yet take the time to appreciate their fans is where I've developed this attitude.  People will say that's a pussy attitude Bono. They'll say that I'm taking it way too personal. Whatever. Let me ask you this. Do you give your money to any buisness that gives poor service? That disregards their customers? Hell no. You go out of your way not to give money to those people and give it to those who genuinely appreciate your support.  Call me crazy but I'm pretty sure it's how the real world works.

BLS-Pride
 Rep: 212 

BLS-Pride wrote:

Wait there is a real world??!?!

Bono is a fan. If he isn't then I am not and I have GNR ink in my skin.

war

war wrote:
buzzsaw wrote:

Man, if only you were as good in real life as you are in your mind...I'm not pming you.  There's no point to it.  You ask for it only to look like the "good guy" while you keep posting to the thread.  No, I played your game before and there's no need to replay it.

i am not playing games. i am here on a gnr fan site to support the band with fellow fans, not ruin threads with you.

buzzsaw wrote:

Come on man...if you're going to pretend to be clever, you're going to have to keep up.

to keep up with you i'd need waiting boots to get through the bullshit.

p.s. tracii guns is dead?

James
 Rep: 664 

James wrote:

Life just isn't life without a buzzsaw/war argument.

I thank both of you for keeping the earth spinning on its axis.

Carry on....

Board footer