You are not logged in. Please register or login.

Mikkamakka
 Rep: 217 

Re: Bring on new leaks/demos/whatever

Mikkamakka wrote:

I want a This I Love with no Finck. That'd be enough for me for a while.

-Jack-
 Rep: 39 

-Jack- wrote:
Mikkamakka wrote:

I want a This I Love with no Finck. That'd be enough for me for a while.

Why take the best part out of the song big_smile?

James
 Rep: 664 

James wrote:

Like already mentioned, the unheard songs have value, but they're only valuable among the core group of forum junkies. So while the songs are virtually worthless, a thousand or so people wanting to hear them gives them an artificial worth.

If a GNR hoarder tried to trade/sell any CD demos to a random collector, the collector would laugh and then yawn. If this hoarder tried to trade/sell these songs to a forum junkie, the junkie would offer everything including blowjobs for a track.

There's the worth of this unheard material in a nutshell.

I do agree with Bri. Whatever material is still circulating needs to be unloaded and bring a final chapter to this bizarre saga.

bigbri
 Rep: 341 

bigbri wrote:

If nothing else, the songs need to be liberated so that Axl has nothing left in his arsenal. Force him to move on.

war
 Rep: 108 

war wrote:

that right there is absolutely true and why they should have talked axl into releasing it all in seperate and afordable albums i.e. cd 1, cd 2, and cd3.

DCK
 Rep: 207 

DCK wrote:

Someone leak the checkmate thing.

harmon420
 Rep: 20 

harmon420 wrote:

I hate that I want to hear whatever is out there because I know somewhere a hoarder is getting off to the notion.

faldor
 Rep: 281 

faldor wrote:

You people are relentless.  I'm gonna enjoy the album I've waited 15 years for for just awhile longer before I start clamoring for more leaks.  Please, I don't want to go through that again.  It's barely been a week.  Let's just all take a deep breath.

Neemo
 Rep: 485 

Neemo wrote:
faldor wrote:

You people are relentless.  I'm gonna enjoy the album I've waited 15 years for for just awhile longer before I start clamoring for more leaks.  Please, I don't want to go through that again.  It's barely been a week.  Let's just all take a deep breath.

i agree with that faldor 5

GNRBABY
 Rep: 4 

GNRBABY wrote:
bigbri wrote:

If nothing else, the songs need to be liberated so that Axl has nothing left in his arsenal. Force him to move on.

Thats great, let's put Axl's back against the wall. Let's make him weaker - yeah that'll help a ton roll

You guys don't get it. It's sad how few people actually understand Axl/GNR hmm

"nobody owes you, not one god damn thing"

Board footer