You are not logged in. Please register or login.

NY Giants82
 Rep: 26 

Re: Most Recent Movie You've Seen

NY Giants82 wrote:

I watched Transformers this past week. I was a big fan of the cartoon, but this was okay.

I saw Fred Clause which I really enjoyed with Vince Vaughn and Paul Giamatti and last night I saw Knocked Up and that was great with Katherine Heigl, Paul Rudd and Seth Rogan very funny!!

luckylittlelady
 Rep: 20 

Ummm I think I watched Seabiscuit on DVD about 2wks ago.  I'm more of a reader.

PaSnow
 Rep: 205 

PaSnow wrote:

I watched 'Knocked Up', thought it was hysterical. Probably the funniest movie for me since "Something About Mary". It was great at showing the differences of men & women, especially at that age & stage of life, where girls tend to mature faster than guys. ("Awww yeah, she wants seconds!!").

F*ck Fear
 Rep: 4 

F*ck Fear wrote:
PaSnow wrote:

I watched 'Knocked Up', thought it was hysterical. Probably the funniest movie for me since "Something About Mary". It was great at showing the differences of men & women, especially at that age & stage of life, where girls tend to mature faster than guys. ("Awww yeah, she wants seconds!!").

That was the last movie I watched as well. I thought it was pretty funny. I like the style of comedy that both guys from the 40 Year Old Virgin do. "Do you know how I know, you're gay?" 16

James
 Rep: 664 

James wrote:

I watched Three Extremes....2 and The Pursuit of Happyness last night. Extremes wasn't nearly as good as the first one, and Pursuit of Happyness was great. I'm not much of a Will Smith fan, but he put in a great performance in the film.

Neemo
 Rep: 485 

Neemo wrote:

I saw eragon last night....ya know that Kiddie Dragon film from last year. its was not bad actually if you are into that whole Fantasy genre

Axl S
 Rep: 112 

Axl S wrote:

Uhh last film I watched was........Chasing Amy.

Backslash
 Rep: 80 

Backslash wrote:

I watched Gone Baby Gone last week.  Despite being directed by Ben Affleck, the movie was amazing.  Morgan Freeman, Casey Affleck, and Ed Harris were great in it.  Definitely the best movie I've seen this year.

Rex
 Rep: 50 

Rex wrote:

I AM BEOWULF.

Beowulf is a kickass movie, especially in 3D.

And you get to see Angelina Jolie nekkid!

Check it out.

Board footer