You are not logged in. Please register or login.

Aussie
 Rep: 286 

Re: US Metal Band "All Shall Perish" in horror car crash - 2 people dead

Aussie wrote:

Just read this article - its not clear if either of the two deceased people were band members:

http://www.news.com.au/story/0,23599,22948381-2,00.html

TWO men died and six others were injured when a mini-bus, believed to be carrying members of US metal band All Shall Perish, crashed on the New South Wales north coast today.

The van rolled several times and slammed into a tree after veering off the Pacific Highway at Moonee, north of Coffs Harbour, about 7am (AEDT).

Police said one man was killed on impact, while a 30-year-old passenger was trapped in the wreckage for more than an hour. He suffered serious head injuries and died in Coffs Harbour Hospital.

Six others escaped with head injuries, cuts and fractures and were also taken to Coffs Harbour in a stable condition.

It was not known whether the dead men were band members.

Police said the crash, at Cunninghams Bridge, 1km north of Coffs Harbour, had shut the Pacific Highway to northbound traffic.

The crash occured at the end of an overtaking lane, with the van drifting off the road.

"It has left the road and rolled a couple of times before it has struck a tree," a police spokesman said.

Police said the eight occupants of the mini-van, which was towing a trailer, were travelling south when the crash occured.

The metal band is on a tour of Australia.

James
 Rep: 664 

James wrote:

Maybe they should change their name to "Some Shall Perish".:haha:

Jokes aside, thats a tragedy. Never heard of this band before, so maybe I'll download a few songs and check em out.

Aussie
 Rep: 286 

Aussie wrote:
Jameslofton wrote:

Jokes aside, thats a tragedy. Never heard of this band before, so maybe I'll download a few songs and check em out.

Yeah I kinda thought the name was a bit ironic too.

I had never heard of them either.

Will
 Rep: 227 

Will wrote:
Jameslofton wrote:

Why does the possible deaths of 2 band members justify a reason to download their music? hmm

James
 Rep: 664 

James wrote:
downliner wrote:
Jameslofton wrote:

Why does the possible deaths of 2 band members justify a reason to download their music? hmm

The band name sparked my curiosity.

Board footer