You are not logged in. Please register or login.

James
 Rep: 664 

Re: Britney's teen sister pregnant

James wrote:

OK! magazine reports that 16-year-old Jamie Lynn Spears (sister to the infamous Britney) is expecting a baby. The due date has not been revealed, but TMZ.com reports that the father is Casey Aldridge, whom Spears met at church and has been dating.

Spears recently responded coyly when asked if she was returning to her Nickelodeon TV show, 'Zoey 101.' 'I don't know. I don't know,' she told the Associated Press.

Nickelodeon issued the following statement this afternoon regarding the pregnancy, according to TMZ: 'We respect Jamie Lynn's decision to take responsibility in this sensitive and personal situation. We know this is a very difficult time for her and her family, and our primary concern right now is for Jamie Lynn's well being.'

The high school junior also told AP, 'I'm going to try to graduate before I do anything else.'

-----------------------------------------------------------

She's had very little media attention all year, and found out a way to get it. The media really needs to put a stop to this shit. Its getting out of control. When teens are getting pregnant to make the first page of the gossip sites, its time to say 'enough is enough'.

Rex
 Rep: 50 

Rex wrote:

Hahaha. 

I guess she has decided to follow in her sister's footsteps.

BLS-Pride
 Rep: 212 

BLS-Pride wrote:

Is this 100 percent legit? If it is then wow..This world is gone too shit. Dumb kid she just ruined her life and brought a kid into the middle of it.

BurningHills
 Rep: 15 

BurningHills wrote:

NEW YORK - Another Spears baby is reportedly on the way and it's not Britney's. Jamie Lynn Spears, the 16-year-old "Zoey 101" star and sister of Britney, tells OK! magazine that she's pregnant and that the father is her longtime boyfriend, Casey Aldridge.

"It was a shock for both of us, so unexpected," she says. "I was in complete and total shock and so was he."

Spears is 12 weeks along and initially kept the news to herself when she learned of the pregnancy from an at-home test and subsequent doctor visit, she told the celebrity magazine, which hits stands in New York on Wednesday and the rest of the country by Friday.

"As soon as I found out for sure from the doctor, I took two weeks to myself where I didn't tell anybody," she says. "Only one of my friends knew because I needed to work out what I would do for myself before I let anyone's opinion affect my decision. Then I told my parents and my friends. I was scared, but I had to do what was right for me."

Spears broke the news to her mother, Lynne, just before Thanksgiving, the magazine says.

"She was very upset because it wasn't what she expected at all," Spears says. "A week after, she had time to cope with it and became very supportive."

Lynne Spears, already grandmother to Britney's young sons, says: "I didn't believe it because Jamie Lynn's always been so conscientious. She's never late for her curfew. I was in shock. I mean, this is my 16-year-old baby."

She says her actress daughter, the telegenic heroine of the popular Nickelodeon series "Zoey 101," has known Aldridge for years and began dating him in high school.

Jamie Lynn plans to raise the baby in her home state of Louisiana "so it can have a normal family life."

The third season of "Zoey 101" wraps up Jan. 4.

"I haven't spoken to (Nickelodeon) personally, but they have always been so great to me over the past years and have given me so many opportunities."

What message does she want to send to other teens about premarital sex?

"I definitely don't think it's something you should do; it's better to wait," she says. "But I can't be judgmental because it's a position I put myself in."

polluxlm
 Rep: 221 

polluxlm wrote:

LOL!!

Can take the girl outta the trailerpark, can't take the trailerpark outta the girl. Never been more true 16

polluxlm
 Rep: 221 

polluxlm wrote:
BurningHills wrote:

"I didn't believe it because Jamie Lynn's always been so conscientious. She's never late for her curfew. I was in shock. I mean, this is my 16-year-old baby."

Conscientious my ass. What, she suddenly woke up pregnant? I'd say there's a pretty clear action/reaction to these things 16

What message does she want to send to other teens about premarital sex?

To use protection maybe?

PaSnow
 Rep: 205 

PaSnow wrote:

This is kindof sad... but the family is loaded so I'm sure they can manage. It's just this girl has no idea on how much life she'll be missing out on. College, parties, bars, clubs. I know she'll still be in the nightlife but I can't imagine it's quite the same when you know you have a kid at home.  hmm Hmmmmmm, then again, look at Britney.
16 is very young though.

James
 Rep: 664 

James wrote:

Britney is a brain dead meth head. When asked by the paparazzi about her sister's pregnancy, she said "no she's not, y'all". The pregnancy has been confirmed by Britney's sister, her mother, and Nickelodeon.

Someone should ask Britney what one plus one is. I would be willing to wager money she gets the answer wrong.

Communist China
 Rep: 130 

James it's not an attention grab. She would've talked sooner and earlier if that were the case. She's already 11 or 12 weeks in. Honestly, she's a very hot Alabama girl and that seems to be how it goes with very attractive Alabama girls who are allowed to live with 19 year old guys. Too bad, though. Will make things harder for her teen fans' parents.

Abbey_Road
 Rep: 16 

Abbey_Road wrote:
Jameslofton wrote:

Britney is a brain dead meth head. When asked by the paparazzi about her sister's pregnancy, she said "no she's not, y'all". The pregnancy has been confirmed by Britney's sister, her mother, and Nickelodeon.

Someone should ask Britney what one plus one is. I would be willing to wager money she gets the answer wrong.

It's ironic you say that because I had heard that was the reason why she shaved her head.  They were going to take away her children and drug test her hair so she immediately had it shaved off as she would have tested positive for meth use.

Board footer