You are not logged in. Please register or login.

Re: Guns N’ Roses May Put Music on Facebook

AtariLegend wrote:

If they're gonna do it.

Please not FaceBook, I don't want to sign up.

misterID
 Rep: 475 

misterID wrote:
Mikkamakka wrote:
misterID wrote:

If they were open about the General being used as the intro it really wouldn't be all that surprising if they put up a new song.

But it'll probably be Jungle and SR.

They played bits of If The World in 2006 and Prostitute in 2002, not to mention the full 'new' songs in 2001,2002 and 2006 - yet it was surprising that Axl managed to release an album years later. Just because Pitman played some of his parts live, it doesn't mean anything.

I have no idea what you're talking about. You could have just posted the last sentence.

RussTCB
 Rep: 633 

RussTCB wrote:

removed

gavgnr
 Rep: 4 

gavgnr wrote:

Jarmo at htgth has commented that he thinks people are reading too much into the tweet. I appreciate that the fella doesn't know all in gnr land but my hunch tells me he's right, unfortunately sad

BLS-Pride
 Rep: 212 

BLS-Pride wrote:
gavgnr wrote:

Jarmo at htgth has commented that he thinks people are reading too much into the tweet. I appreciate that the fella doesn't know all in gnr land but my hunch tells me he's right, unfortunately sad

They shoot themselves in the ass all the time with this type of shit. Just keep your mouth shut. Why post something like that when you know the fanbase(the ones who actually support you by buying tickets and merch) are waiting for new material..

DCK
 Rep: 207 

DCK wrote:

What I read was:

They might put some music on their FB site

If anyone else reads more into it, they are silly. You can't expect GNR to think "errr..let's not say we will put a few songs on FB because the hardcores might be angry it's not new music".

Just give it a fucking rest, that means both hardcores and Rolling Stone.

misterID
 Rep: 475 

misterID wrote:
BLS-Pride wrote:
gavgnr wrote:

They shoot themselves in the ass all the time with this type of shit. Just keep your mouth shut. Why post something like that when you know the fanbase(the ones who actually support you by buying tickets and merch) are waiting for new material..

I think they're intentionally vague just so they can complain about how people read too much into things.

BLS-Pride
 Rep: 212 

BLS-Pride wrote:
DCK wrote:

What I read was:

If anyone else reads more into it, they are silly. You can't expect GNR to think "errr..let's not say we will put a few songs on FB because the hardcores might be angry it's not new music".

Just give it a fucking rest, that means both hardcores and Rolling Stone.

They already have songs on the facebook page.. Why even post something like that when everyone in this community knows there will be backlash. It's asking for fans to be bitchy and harp on the neg more than any positive.

At this point who the fuck would care if catcher or this i love is on the FB page? It's old news.. You post something like that most people are expecting something new or different.

monkeychow
 Rep: 661 

monkeychow wrote:
DCK wrote:

What I read was:

Yes...but when there ALREADY IS MUSIC on the facebook site...it does seem logical that it would mean new music does it not?

Otherwise it means they might do something they've already done.

If jarmo and co are distancing themselves from the comment now then I'm guessing it's not going to happen afterall.

But I don't think it was reading into it too much to say the plain meaning was something new, it's actually the only logical meaning given the songs exist on there already.

Axlin16
 Rep: 768 

Axlin16 wrote:

"I'll believe it when I see it" - me (June 23, 2002)

Board footer