You are not logged in. Please register or login.

RussTCB
 Rep: 633 

Re: Guns N’ Roses May Put Music on Facebook

RussTCB wrote:

removed

war
 Rep: 108 

war wrote:

the way to deal with that is to release the new music
whether it be the whole vault or one kick ass song.

DCK
 Rep: 207 

DCK wrote:
russtcb wrote:
Naltav wrote:
Axlin08 wrote:

Right on Maddy.

This 21st century gay-ass bullshit makes me so sick to even comment on it anymore. What happened to the good 'ole days? You release new material on a fucking album every couple of years - wow.

Now we've gotta play 20 questions of FACEBOOK?!?!?!

No man, no... Axl if you're gonna release something, put out an album man, and if Uni is giving you a hard time, torrent the whole mother fuckin' vault.

But GN'R is too old and too legend to play this Katy Perry texting gen bs.

*end rant*

Wow! Someone's feeling a bit old?  smile

There's 500 million users on FB. And 5 million of those are "friends" with GNR. It's not the worst idea to keep that camp happy and engaged (even if it is Del, Fernando or Jarmo doing it)...

My problem with GN'Rs friends on fb is that every single post is met with 100s of replies about how it's "not really GN'R", etc.

And everyone seems to think they came up with that groundbreaking opinion themselves. Like it's something that they know that we don't know.

Axlin16
 Rep: 768 

Axlin16 wrote:

^^

You are totally right on that one DCK. Even I can understand that. That's why I at least try to elaborate on my negative statements to at least create some discussion here.

FB posters are no different than YouTube poster. For every one "this rulez", you get 20 "fuck fake GN'R" comments.

Or even worse... "Slash's guitar sounds great on If The World" roll

Naltav wrote:
Axlin08 wrote:

Right on Maddy.

This 21st century gay-ass bullshit makes me so sick to even comment on it anymore. What happened to the good 'ole days? You release new material on a fucking album every couple of years - wow.

Now we've gotta play 20 questions of FACEBOOK?!?!?!

No man, no... Axl if you're gonna release something, put out an album man, and if Uni is giving you a hard time, torrent the whole mother fuckin' vault.

But GN'R is too old and too legend to play this Katy Perry texting gen bs.

*end rant*

Wow! Someone's feeling a bit old?  smile

There's 500 million users on FB. And 5 million of those are "friends" with GNR. It's not the worst idea to keep that camp happy and engaged (even if it is Del, Fernando or Jarmo doing it)...

You're right. You're absolutely right. I am feeling old. I don't get this generation at all.

I do understand that GN'R understands that records are dead. They know the music industry is dying, and Axl, Ron, Richard, Tommy, Dizzy, Chris.... among others have all said at various times that focusing on the internet is the future whether they like it or not.

Naltav
 Rep: 70 

Naltav wrote:

Ok, I know this is totally off topic. But check this shit out!

How cool would it be if GNR did something like this!!??  9

http://muse.mu/page.aspx?page=christmas2010

Aussie
 Rep: 286 

Aussie wrote:
Naltav wrote:

I clicked on that link and just saw Muse playing a song live?  What were you referring to?

Juist on that point, was he really singing that song his vocals sounded perfect (not live)!

Naltav

Naltav wrote:
Aussie wrote:
Naltav wrote:

I clicked on that link and just saw Muse playing a song live?  What were you referring to?

Juist on that point, was he really singing that song his vocals sounded perfect (not live)!

Weren't you able to control the cameras? Click, hold and drag in any direction you will! It's like you're standing on the stage! On the smaller pic below you can even change to multiple cameras around the stage, all without the main video stopping!

Muse is one of my favourite bands besides GNR. They're huge in Europe!

I'll bet the vocals are 100% live. They hate playback! They were forced to do playback on an Italian tv-show, so they switched instruments on that performance. The singer/guitarist "played" drums, the drummer "sang" etc etc. Funny stuff!

DCK

DCK wrote:

Urrrgghhhh...Muse. No thanks. Reminds me too much of boring 20 year old Norwegian chicks trying to act 30 years older, listing Muse as one of their fave bands.

Naltav

Naltav wrote:
DCK wrote:

Urrrgghhhh...Muse. No thanks. Reminds me too much of boring 20 year old Norwegian chicks trying to act 30 years older, listing Muse as one of their fave bands.

Wow! Now that's a statement that deserves no serious respons.

DCK

DCK wrote:
Naltav wrote:
DCK wrote:

Wow! Now that's a statement that deserves no serious respons.

Really. Just because I think they are shit I'm automatically wrong?

Board footer