You are not logged in. Please register or login.

buzzsaw
 Rep: 423 

Re: HBO's A Game of Thrones

buzzsaw wrote:

I'll post more when I'm not on my phone, but here's the only real issue I have: the scene between the sisters where they were alone didn't need to happen if they were working together.  The public stuff made sense, but it's not like LF was bugging their room.  So now you have to doubt the sincerity of Jamie leaving or the Cersei/Tyrion interactions. 

I hate when they make scenes that are only there to try to deceive the audience.

misterID
 Rep: 475 

misterID wrote:

Tyrion talked a lot about family, how much it means to him, and Cersi echoes that verbatim, along with how much he loved her children and how guilty he feels over it....and she refuses to kill him when she has the chance. After the meeting she insults Jamie that he was the dumb one of the siblings. Again, it wouldn't be there if it isn't going somewhere. Tyrion's reaction to the dead Lannister soldiers is something, too. Cersi saying her child would rule Westeros, not her. Could he have made a deal with her?

Smoking Guns
 Rep: 330 

Smoking Guns wrote:
misterID wrote:

Tyrion talked a lot about family, how much it means to him, and Cersi echoes that verbatim, along with how much he loved her children and how guilty he feels over it....and she refuses to kill him when she has the chance. After the meeting she insults Jamie that he was the dumb one of the siblings. Again, it wouldn't be there if it isn't going somewhere. Tyrion's reaction to the dead Lannister soldiers is something, too. Cersi saying her child would rule Westeros, not her. Could he have made a deal with her?

Great point. She didn't take out Jamie or Tyrion. Shows her human side for sure.

misterID

misterID wrote:

I wouldn't say she showed her human side at all, she's letting everyone die but her own family, and we have no idea how the rest of that meeting went. But Bran will. Hopefully she'll have a little white walker baby.

misterID

misterID wrote:

There's a theory going around that Tyrion promised Cersi her baby would be Dany's heir.

A Private Eye
 Rep: 77 

I really enjoyed it. Reminded me of GOT of old, back to politics and deception.

Hope there's no Tyrion heel turn but it looks like it's leading that way. Although this possible jealousy story seems to have sprung up out of nowhere, unless that was his motive for getting rid of Daario as well but there was no suggestion at the time that was his reasoning.

The Sansa/Littlefinger story has felt like a mess for some time so I'm glad they've put it out of its misery.

I'd expected this season to end exactly as it did at the wall, but it was still awesome to see.

Ragnar
 Rep: 8 

Ragnar wrote:

So many annoying plot holes. Jon is dumb. When did exactly Sansa and Arya conspire against Littlefinger ? what did Cersei and Tyrion agree upon ?

Theon`s "penance" was weak as shit. No dick joke was predictable as well.

I was disappointed by the Clegane verbal brawl. I expected them to cross swords.

Credit where it`s due, melting down the ice wall was rad.

Smoking Guns
 Rep: 330 

Smoking Guns wrote:

I have seen the finale a couple times now. This show is amazing.

Randall Flagg
 Rep: 139 

Nope.  Still let down by this season.

buzzsaw
 Rep: 423 

buzzsaw wrote:

So how was the guy able to ride a dragon? Is he related to Jon and Dany?

Board footer