You are not logged in. Please register or login.

tejastech08
 Rep: 194 

Re: lets talk about recent happenings then

tejastech08 wrote:
mister saint laurent wrote:

there is nothing to discuss. i am a liar. plz lock. thnx.

Accurate post despite the sarcasm.

no sarcasm whatsoever

dave-gnfnr
 Rep: 16 

dave-gnfnr wrote:

For all the people claiming MSL has not proven anything, are you really not paying attention?  Axls tweet backed  up what MSL had was legit. Axl said HIMSELF that the info MSL gave about the tour was just ideas thrown around by the band and management and were not set in stone.  So if MSL was making it up, dont you think Axl would have said those plans were lies and the powerpoint was faked and it was never discussed?

And didnt the guy was wrote the better video treatment even verify that was legit and asked where they got hte info from???

So is Axl in on the so called ruse as well?

"Contrary to anyone's claims there are no concrete plans nor were there ever for a tour, a relaunch or sponsors (n' certainly not to replace anyone in the band) beyond a collection of random ideas thrown out by various individuals w/out any real foundation or negotiations in place other than our prior involvements (which wouldn't take a rocket scientist to put together). And 4 the record Doc McGhee is no longer involved w/either myself or GN'R. "

The fact is, MSL could release some of the emails and most of you would claim those emails are fake.  So he cant win no matter what he does.

He has Axls tweet verifying the powerpoint and tour into was legit, its been verfied the better video info was legit, and he was the first person to say doc got fired before Axl verified it.

what more do you people need?

i hacked axl's twitter and i fake posted under a different name to lie about emailing the video director.

emcitymisfit
 Rep: 28 

emcitymisfit wrote:

You know what's funny? Every piece of Gnr information that's ever leaked has been the result of either MSL, an unknown insider, or some other source that isn't exactly verifiable. Being a Gnr fan is sifting through the bullshit, banning the trolls, and discussing the validity of the plausible.

What's changed now?

dave-gnfnr

dave-gnfnr wrote:

You know the MSL is legit when its forbidden to be talked about on the big three sites.  That is what always happens.  That is why its easily to assume Ron could be close to being fired because jarmos and erics have forbidden anyone to talk about that.

I am not saying that long post about Ron getting fired and rehired etc is real.
My point is, when Gnr start censoring the big boards, you know something is up.

emcitymisfit

emcitymisfit wrote:
dave-gnfnr wrote:

You know the MSL is legit when its forbidden to be talked about on the big three sites.  That is what always happens.  That is why its easily to assume Ron could be close to being fired because jarmos and erics have forbidden anyone to talk about that.

this.

tejastech08
 Rep: 194 

tejastech08 wrote:
dave-gnfnr wrote:

So he cant win no matter what he does.

He can "win" by releasing a bunch of legit new songs.

dave-gnfnr

dave-gnfnr wrote:

And go to jail? He wont do that, and he did get us leaks before and people still give him shit for that. Sure everyone downloaded them but right after they called him names.  Why would he ever release new songs even if he could do it without them being tied back to him

emcitymisfit

emcitymisfit wrote:

I, for one, don't think he has songs, but believe the documents to be legit.

Board footer