You are not logged in. Please register or login.

Neemo
 Rep: 485 

Re: ok...lets try this then

Neemo wrote:

how about we put some questions together for Ron and i'll see if i can get him to answer...you know the drill, stick to things he will talk about and try not to make any references to the mygnr chat that he did

like before it may take a while to get a response...even if he ever does respond

i was thinking we could do questions about his time in gnr...questions about his solo work...questions about his experiences on the road, questions about food and spicy stuff...questions about guitar techniques, questions about gear...etc etc

there is lots to ask without shit slinging

lets try to generate some positive buzz for once 9

IRISH OS1R1S
 Rep: 59 

IRISH OS1R1S wrote:

I would be interested to know what his thoughts were on the whole Dublin gig situation in the 02 arena 2010 and if the few idiots that were there make him think twice about wanting to return.

Axlin16
 Rep: 768 

Axlin16 wrote:

He's already said he's not gonna talk about GN'R business.... what's the point beyond that?

And like Irish, I see that Dublin question as about the only thing he'd probably answer.

Gagarin
 Rep: 50 

Gagarin wrote:

1.) Being out on the road so much, did you have a favorite chain or brand of hotels --- or develop other weird preferences/routines while trying to maintain some consistency and order to touring life?

2.) Did you/the other guys ever listen to your GNR performances like that night after to see how things sounded or could be improved or do ya just move on and go 100% the next show?

3.) Biggest surprise when you got back home - didn't you "miss" the iPad coming out, or any movies you wanted to see that didn't get to see? Or are you pretty in touch with the world as it goes on?

BLS-Pride
 Rep: 212 

BLS-Pride wrote:

1. Have you seen the Lemmy documentary that just came out on DVD, and have you ever met God in person? If so how much impact did this have on your life?

Olorin
 Rep: 268 

Olorin wrote:

Who leads the rehearsals, is there a unofficial team captain below Axl? Also who is first to arrive and last to leave rehearsals?

Olorin

Olorin wrote:

You've said in recent interviews that this line up hasnt got together yet and wrote as a band, why is it that? GNR has a lot of down time, whats stopping you guys going to Axls house and jamming in his studio or somewhere else more convenient?

Olorin

Olorin wrote:

Do you think Catcher In The Rye would have been a good choice for a single? What are your thoughts on that song now?
I seen a bootleg of an accoustic show and it sounded amazing, could you ever see alternate versions of Chin Dem songs like that ever being released on some format?

Olorin

Olorin wrote:

Is there any song on Chinese Democracy that, lyrically, you can particuarly relate to or even find comfort in?

yourolympichero
 Rep: 0 

If you could pick one GNR show since you've been in the band to release as an official live CD and/or DVD, what would it be?

Why hasn't "Perfect Crime"  been played, even though it's been rehearsed?

Do you guys have access to recorded performances of the band? Like if someone in the band heard your solo one night and wanted to listen to it back, could they?

Board footer