You are not logged in. Please register or login.

misterID
 Rep: 475 

Re: Bumblefoot responds to rumors about him

misterID wrote:

Bitterness in the GN'R community? Nahhhhh

monkeychow
 Rep: 661 

monkeychow wrote:
mickronson wrote:

sue?  where theres a blame theres a claim..... welcome to america.

Would be absolutely acceptable to sue IMO....the comments about him are damaging to his business and personal interests. Could potentially damage his ability to work in his profession and so on. Bottom line is its not really acceptable to lie about people pubically. this is sort of a perfect example for libel.

dave-gnfnr
 Rep: 16 

dave-gnfnr wrote:

BBF is a joke and I hope he gets fired. If Ron had a life he would not feel the need to go troll gnr fan sites and talk shit about its members.

jamester
 Rep: 84 

jamester wrote:

re dave-gnfnr
Its members decided to talk shit about him. Some people take speculation as fact when they should not. I feel we are all human. I also feel everyone has a boiling point.

I feel your opinion of Ron is a bit off. Ron seems to be a down to earth type guy. He gives freely of his time to talk to members of his own forum, members of the gnr forum world. And is IMO a welcomed relief after so much band silence.  He takes time out of the life he has to sit on steps of a hotel to play requested songs on a fans guitar. If only more musicians shared there life with fans we would not have the "starved" mentality that the CD down time caused.

Nor would there be so much room for/ interest in speculation.

dave-gnfnr

dave-gnfnr wrote:

Ron is a so called professinal, he should not be going to message boards to tell fans he hopes they get raped or other things.  You dont see movie stars going to imdb for example and go off on posters that dont like their movies.  He needs to be above that stuff because he makes him look like a loser.  And the guy could not even follow the rules of that message board. he should be banned because if any poster did that, they would be banned in a second.

He could have easily posted this past post without all the personal BS

jamester

jamester wrote:

dave
You could have a point in some of what you say. At a glance mahaps your anger is misplaced @ bbf wen your anger seems to also be amplified by feeling that the moderators allow BBF room around the rules on a forum thats dedicated to a band hs is in? And a forum that is honestly lucky he took the time to post in?

Tho this is prolly best taken to thoes moderators. in the end it is there house. you could always just not log in if you disagree with the moderation.

May i ask if you were one of the people directly targeted by BBF?

Axlin16
 Rep: 768 

Axlin16 wrote:

Oh that's such bullshit dave. We talk, and even I talk shit all of the time.

It's just venting.

These guys have no right to that? That's bullshit. I'd absolutely love for Ron or Axl to say what they think, and us perfectly be able to have a beer with them tomorrow.

It's a guy thing.

Ron and in the past Axl told a bunch of fuckin' nerds off on the internet, and suddenly they're unprofessional, yet if they didn't say anything, they'd be called a pussy.

Internet rules of they cannot win ever, I say fuck that.

And P.S. - i've seen several "movie stars" jump on IMDB to bitch at posters, only to give up because they realize they're arguing with a bunch of these guys...

You're typical MyGNR user

southpark.jpg

dave-gnfnr

dave-gnfnr wrote:

I was not one of the people BBF directed his bashing to.

I just think what he said was way out of line, its one thing to be clever when tearing into someone by talking about someone getting raped or sodamized is way out of line esp coming from someone who is a professional and in the band. 

And yes Axl was also unprofessional for calling madison a cunt, just like ron is unproffesional and way out of line for wishing someone getting raped.

I dont care who you are, a band member or a poster saying shit like that is way over the line.

Ron was not even clever with his bashing.

As for me being a typical mygnr user, what does that even mean? i have been banned for that more times than I can could for standing up to their censorship or when axl acted like an ass and called madison a cunt.

jamester

jamester wrote:

dave

Thanks for sharing. Ill admit you have a valid point. perhaps its a small post like your first in this thread that gets tossed in a sterotype. Now that you take the time to qualify your negative statement I see you in a whole different light.  Food for thought on your being banned.

RussTCB
 Rep: 633 

RussTCB wrote:

removed

Board footer