You are not logged in. Please register or login.

apex-twin
 Rep: 200 

Re: Bumblefoot responds to rumors about him

apex-twin wrote:
smoke wrote:

He doesn't have to smile while you feed him a shit sandwich.

Uh-oh,

sounds like John Lydon's in the house!

Axlin16
 Rep: 768 

Axlin16 wrote:
ppp wrote:
dave-gnfnr wrote:

I was not one of the people BBF directed his bashing to.

I just think what he said was way out of line, its one thing to be clever when tearing into someone by talking about someone getting raped or sodamized is way out of line esp coming from someone who is a professional and in the band. 

And yes Axl was also unprofessional for calling madison a cunt, just like ron is unproffesional and way out of line for wishing someone getting raped.

I dont care who you are, a band member or a poster saying shit like that is way over the line.

Ron was not even clever with his bashing.

As for me being a typical mygnr user, what does that even mean? i have been banned for that more times than I can could for standing up to their censorship or when axl acted like an ass and called madison a cunt.

Axl was totally right in telling off Madison. That board was far more censored under her than it is now. Madison banned people right and left for disagreeing with any opinion she had, rather it be GNR related or not. She banned people for questioning her. She banned people for asking why others were banned. She even banned DebbieNGeorgia after BBA called her cunt so Debbie couldn't defend herself.

Her opinions on Axl and GNR varied from day to day and went from love to hate all the time when they didn't do exactly as she wanted them to do. We know she sent nasty messages to Beta in the days before Axl told her off, and that probably wasn't the first time she did that.

And if she actually did call that arena in Canada to get info on the Slash shirt situation, that was down right stalker level shit.

Eric should have gotten rid of her years ago. 90% of the board hated her.

90% is generous

In all of the years since 2002 or so, I never knew a single person that liked her, and even the people that weren't hard on her had a 'bitch' story to tell.

In alot of ways people like her gave even bigger rise to HTGTH. A shitload of people fled to that place to get away from her. Even now Jarmo looks like a helluva nice guy that only has fairness and truth in his heart in comparison.

Alot of people were shocked Axl took to MyGNR to chat first, but I think in alot of ways to this day it was his way of kicking in the door and facing the ENEMY head on. Even I don't think he was prepared for the amount of ass-kissing he'd receive that day. Right out of the gate he was ready to start telling people off, it was obvious he hated the place.

HTGTH... he already knew was home, no sweat.

monkeychow
 Rep: 661 

monkeychow wrote:

I've been avoiding posting the truth on this topic...but it's time Ron was outed for what he is.

He's a droid.

Yep. A Robot.

He was built by the alien life form known on this planet as Joe Satriani.

He's programmed for musical purposes, and the hair on his face is artifically inplanted nightly to help with the illusion of his humanity.

Unfortunately, someone, beleived to be working for P. Diddy, hacked into the Ron mainframe and temporarily took control of it and went on a bash-fest at my GNR.

The above is the actual truth relating to the matter, anything else Ron or someone else says about it is damage control and spin.

If you think about it you will see the evidence that he is a droid is all around us. Just try and play a few of those 8 finger tapping solos and you'll see what I mean.

apex-twin
 Rep: 200 

apex-twin wrote:

All backing members are expected to be replaced with Daleks by the years end.

You heard it hear first.

Olorin
 Rep: 268 

Olorin wrote:
dave-gnfnr wrote:

BBF is a joke and I hope he gets fired. If Ron had a life he would not feel the need to go troll gnr fan sites and talk shit about its members.

Hello Pot, meet Kettle...

DCK
 Rep: 207 

DCK wrote:

It wasn't very professional of him, but sometimes you just have to stand up for yourself and vent it out. I'm sure it did wonders for him. I kind of like it that he did it, these fucking people have been giving way too much room to manouver.

gnfnraxl
 Rep: 43 

gnfnraxl wrote:

Since I don't know of all those rumors and shit Ron talked about I'll side with him.

dave-gnfnr
 Rep: 16 

dave-gnfnr wrote:
faldor wrote:
dave-gnfnr wrote:

BBF is a joke and I hope he gets fired. If Ron had a life he would not feel the need to go troll gnr fan sites and talk shit about its members.

We get it.  You hate Ron.  How many times do you feel the need to point that out? 

And Ron is hardly the first celebrity, musician, etc. to lash out at trolls, haters, etc. 

And, Ron said he'd be willing to sue IF the people came forward AND if they somehow won the suit he'd pay all their legal fees.  Obviously none of that will happen, but if these trolls feel they would win, maybe they should show themselves instead of hiding behind the curtain.

Ron's a class act, and this response was perfect.  Don't dish it if you can't take it.

Ron is not a class act, he is far from it he proved it with his little tirade. And like i said, its one thing to be clever when trying to take a dig at someone, or trying to be witty but he wasnt, he was way over the line, i think its  a joke that some of you are defending the guy who hoped someone got raped/sodiamized, its just like the same low sheep that defended axl when he called madison a cunt.

ron has zero class if he did he would not speak the way he did. im sure Ron thinks he is all big and bad now that he came to a gnr message board to defend his honor lol

yeah that is really classy, you know if someone wished raped, sodomy or called your mom, sister a cunt that you would want to kick that persons ass. or do you think that would be ok?

johndivney wrote:

dave has standards
bbf doesn't meet them
/thread

RussTCB
 Rep: 633 

RussTCB wrote:

removed

Board footer