You are not logged in. Please register or login.

jimmythegent
 Rep: 30 

Re: Alternate artwork (NEW scans inside!)

jimmythegent wrote:

what a shame we got the garbage we did and not this

killingvector
 Rep: 21 

I knew quite a few people from the GnR Bar who had it; they received it from band members/contacts, allowed others to look at it, but would not share.

Axlin16
 Rep: 768 

Axlin16 wrote:

Shackler's Revenge's artwork is fucking awesome! 9

And This I Love's artwork looks tasty. 16

Sky Dog wrote:

just ridiculous that we got ............that. aRGGHHHHHHH

Olorin
 Rep: 268 

Olorin wrote:

Why all the secrecy with these new pictures? I see the topic has been deleted at htgth, whats the big deal? Its not a leak or anything.

jamester
 Rep: 84 

jamester wrote:

olorin
re release options? possible release as an interest meter? as far as hgth goes somone saying " I prefer this set to what we have" spins a negative opinion unallowed big_smile

Olorin
 Rep: 268 

Olorin wrote:

Its been out since the album was released, people own it. Just seems a bit much to be treating it as illegal upload.

jamester

jamester wrote:

i agree! but such issues are not black and white atm gnr may have a diamond in the rough. and no way to sell it at this point.  im just speculating conspircy atm tho dont mind me big_smile

I also follow home gardening and the whole urban homestead movement. currently the a guy has patented all thoes phrases. he then sent out many threatening letters claiming even mentioning such in public should give so and so credit. even victory gardens. something from us wartime history. Sometimes things are hard to understand & sometimes people make to much of a mountain from a molehill all in the name of money.
  Uproar in the Urban Homesteading Movement
http://www.youtube.com/user/growingyour … RCxbDaeHkQ

Lomax wrote:

Who would have thought that a time would come when Chinese Democracy came out 3 years ago.

I know this might be crazy but does anyone think that that essay by Axl could have held up the release?

jamester

jamester wrote:
Riad wrote:

Who would have thought that a time would come when Chinese Democracy came out 3 years ago.

I know this might be crazy but does anyone think that that essay by Axl could have held up the release?

Didnt everything hold up CD?

Welcome to GnREvo Riad!

Board footer