You are not logged in. Please register or login.

Olorin
 Rep: 268 

Re: Since the end of the world...

Olorin wrote:

...is nigh. How about bringing back the news section?

Neemo
 Rep: 485 

Neemo wrote:

IF I MAKE ONE THEN WHO WILL CONTRIBUTE TO IT?

the problem we had before was that we had all these sections and nobody really posted anything...we rolled it back into the garden cuz it made sense to have a moderate amount of activity in one section rather than a little bit in 2 sections

same went for the "horror show" , "gnr tour" for that matter smile

Axlin16
 Rep: 768 

Axlin16 wrote:

Yeah alot of those just became work. Lots of threads in that horror one, and just didn't take off.

jamester
 Rep: 84 

jamester wrote:

sub sections suck IMHO for this forum. I think its nicely set up now. it would be nice to get some new sticky, let some die or promote them, and edit some threads titles in the black hole from whatever topic to a specific  "band name here thread" like monkeys Chikenfoot thread  old threads are hard to find and searching for say aerosmith or whatever brings back to many results.

BLS-Pride
 Rep: 212 

BLS-Pride wrote:

Good point about the black hole.  I am going to organize that section and bring back the band/artist link list so they will be easier to find.

Olorin
 Rep: 268 

Olorin wrote:

The horror section was pretty polarised. I dont watch horror so never went in  there.
I'm not bothered really, there used to be some good topics in the news section but I guess it is too quiet nowadays to bother.

Board footer