You are not logged in. Please register or login.

ppp

Re: Steven Adler going on Celebrity Rehab again

ppp wrote:

http://www.tmz.com/2011/03/07/celebrity … s-n-roses/

If at first you don't succeed ... try, try again -- and with that idea in mind, Steven Adler is going back for another season of "Celebrity Rehab" ... TMZ has learned.

Adler appeared on season two of "Rehab" and the first season of the spin-off show "Sober House" back in late 2008, early 2009. Adler then went on to stints in real rehab centers after being ordered to by a judge as part of a DUI bust.

We're told Adler will join the likes of Michael Lohan, Jeremy Jackson, Dwight Gooden, Michaele Salahi and Bai Ling on the latest season of Dr. Drew's show

I guess this means he is off the wagon again?

Axlin16
 Rep: 768 

Axlin16 wrote:

Possibly not. Drew does bring past cast members on sometimes to assist in helping the new cast mates.

ppp

ppp wrote:

I'm not sure. The article makes it sound like he is a patient, as all of the others named are patients.

Of course, he might be faking it for the money too. They pay some of these people hundreds of thousands of dollars to do one season.

monkeychow
 Rep: 661 

monkeychow wrote:

Lets hope he's not back on. I've been real proud of his progress, the last year or so he's really got AA up and running and seemed to be moving forward with life.

emcitymisfit
 Rep: 28 

emcitymisfit wrote:

Bring Back Adler... to rehab?

nugdafied wrote:

Who knows?

Some of those people are on there for weed...:haha:

And I'm sure Adler loves the exposure and pay checks.

Axlin16
 Rep: 768 

Axlin16 wrote:

Correct. Adler's biggest money he's getting right now is probably from Celeb Rehab. I'm not even sure how much he gets from AFD residuals anymore, especially considering he's only gonna make money off of the stuff credited as "Guns N' Roses", because he doesn't have any writing credits.

ppp

ppp wrote:

From Steven Adler's Twitter:

As you all may already know I'm back here at #CelebrityRehab again. Working on making sure I stay on the right track! I'm working with @drdrew and @BobForrest_HRS and its going great so far!   

Thanks again as always for all of your prayers,love and support! Everything will be fine! I'm feeling great and it will only get better!

And then later:

I'm here for just a good tune up!! Thank you all !!!:) It feels good to be ALIVE!!!:)

Not sure what he means by that, but I guess we'll find out when it airs this summer.

monkeychow
 Rep: 661 

monkeychow wrote:

Good to see he's just there to keep straight and hasn't droped the ball.

Axlin08 wrote:

I'm not even sure how much he gets from AFD residuals anymore, especially considering he's only gonna make money off of the stuff credited as "Guns N' Roses", because he doesn't have any writing credits.

I thought everyone got publishing on AFD.

From memory Axl's share was slightly larger and the difference came out of stevens side...so it's something like everyone got 20% except Axl got 25% and steven got 15% or something of that nature.

jamester
 Rep: 84 

jamester wrote:

^^^ im near the end of Stevens book. If hes on the shit again shame on him!  He spills the dirt and the love on all members of GnR, and every story is bogged down with drug use!

He states in his book that he sued and won 2.5 million GnR settlement plus 15% publishing. He then goes on to state he lost a big chunk of the settlement to drugs and crooked caretakers.

He also blames AFD lineup plus "dougie" for his fall in GnR.

Board footer