You are not logged in. Please register or login.

Chris Piss
 Rep: 1 

Re: proshot HOB

Chris Piss wrote:

More incognito wankiedoodle nothingness.

IRISH OS1R1S
 Rep: 59 

IRISH OS1R1S wrote:

I will trade 7 cigarettes for it, but I dropped them in a puddle so they will have to be microwaved for a bit.

Edit: Any takers?

Lomax wrote:
Chris Piss wrote:

More incognito wankiedoodle nothingness.

You got something don't you

RussTCB
 Rep: 633 

RussTCB wrote:

removed

-Jack-
 Rep: 39 

-Jack- wrote:

SILKWORMS! Hahahaha! I totally forgot about that song.

jamester
 Rep: 84 

jamester wrote:

GunsNRosesNews.
Axl Rose: A Victim Of History's Inaccuracy. http://www.twitlonger.com/show/97pahp

http://www.twitlonger.com/show/97pahp
On Friday 11th March 2011, @GunsNRosesNews said:

In 2001 Axl Rose emerged from the oblivion to defy the wishes of the majority and sustain Guns N' Roses as a concept beside its “legendary” roots. Whilst opinions from open minded people like Kurt Loder commended Rose for vindicating the notion that his captivating ability remains, for the most part “Guns N' Roses” ala twenty first century was crucified as the dissenting Son of a God.

When the grand old incarnation of GN'R gradually reduced to nothingness (from 1996 onwards), Axl Rose was scapegoated. He went from the darling bud of hellish rock n' roll to just plain hellish.

Surely with such a rash demonization there is a requirement for a legitimate reasoning? Perhaps Slash found documents outlining Axl's exploitation of Afghan oil and decided to call it a day? Or maybe Duff secured Rose's medical record and established Axl had two pancreases and was being uncharitable?

The reality is that Axl bears the brunt of Guns N' Roses' disintegration simply because humanity cannot comprehend the removal of something they enjoy without determining a catalyst (even if their conclusions are entirely illegitimate).

Why should anybody compromise the vehemence of their feelings if they feel its in the best interests of something? Axl's “crime” was adamantly disagreeing. Rose represents those who do not give credence to the romanticized view of “democratic will”.

Axl Rose helps comprise a part of living history which continues to be condemned for refuting the notion that “democracy” is infallible.

I hope that one day, like the initial Iraq war opposition, when a willingness to revise materializes, Mr. Rose can be liberated of the connotations that have been unjustifiably attached for him so long

Lomax wrote:

Chinese Democracy was far from infallible but still really really good

Axlin16
 Rep: 768 

Axlin16 wrote:
axlgod wrote:

He won't trade it.
He thinks he has the holy grail.
You could put a winning lottery ticket worth £1 million infront of him & he wouldn't trade.
That's how fucking stupid gn'r hoaders are.

Pretty much says it all.

-Jack-
 Rep: 39 

-Jack- wrote:

I agree that if this guy had come forward 3/4/5 years ago there would have been tons of offers. People really wanted this show.

I would REALLY like to hear Silkworms though! I was a fan of that song ^^

Aussie
 Rep: 286 

Aussie wrote:
russtcb wrote:

I sent him an email late last night saying I could only offer cash. But if he came up with a dollar amount, I could get the money to him today. Now today, I received a notice from PayPal saying the account linked with that email address had an attempted hacking.

I might be paranoid, but I've had that account for over a decade and never once received that warning. I believe one has something to do with the other.

Wasn't that site he linked to dodgy to start with?  People at mygnr were saying that the site was initially posting up everyones IP address that was a guest viewing the page.

It was also triggering a few peoples anti virus stuff.

Board footer