You are not logged in. Please register or login.

Re: Ron Visiting Israel For Benefit Show

johndivney wrote:

too far dude.. lock this thread!

Lomax wrote:

So I hear Ron is doing a show abroad. Best of luck to him, and  hope the audience enjoy themselves.

Naltav
 Rep: 70 

Naltav wrote:
Axlin08 wrote:

Nalt is a HTGTH-like Axlite

He's.She's being the exact opposite of their normal MO. We bag on new GN'R, and they calls us haters, but it's okay for him/her to call out Ron.

Nah, he/she just lost ALL credibility with this thread.

And the bus I ride every day prolly has some parts made in Isreal!!!

How can I look at myself in the mirror!!??

PS: I'm a guy

sp1at
 Rep: 43 

sp1at wrote:
Naltav wrote:
Axlin08 wrote:

Nalt is a HTGTH-like Axlite

He's.She's being the exact opposite of their normal MO. We bag on new GN'R, and they calls us haters, but it's okay for him/her to call out Ron.

Nah, he/she just lost ALL credibility with this thread.

And the bus I ride every day prolly has some parts made in Isreal!!!

How can I look at myself in the mirror!!??

PS: I'm a guy

It's people like you who cause problems in the world.

If you were to find out that in 2000 years time, people were killing each other over taking sides with the Harry Potter novels, you would be shocked.

Religion is this. It is a battle of belief over which storyteller was telling the correct story in an age when all modern A listed drugs were freely taken by those who wrote books.

jamester
 Rep: 84 

jamester wrote:

GUNS N' ROSES Guitarist BUMBLEFOOT To Perform With SALEM In Israel - Mar. 15, 2011
GUNS N' ROSES guitarist Ron "Bumblefoot" Thal will be a special guest at SALEM's May 6, 2011 concert at Reading 3 in Tel Aviv, Israel. The event will commemorate the re-release of SALEM's cult 1994 album "Kaddish" (originally released by Germany's Morbid Records), an LP which represents the band's personal dirge for the victims of the Holocaust during World War II.

Commented Thal, "['Kaddish'] is the most true-to-art doom metal album I've ever heard, completely capturing the horror of mankind's utmost vulnerability to evil and self-destruction. Being someone who lost family to the Nazis in Poland, this album tore straight to my soul."

Producer of the event, Yishai Swearts of Raven Music, stated: "Both my parents' roots are sadly in the massacre done by the Nazis. My grandfather at the age of 13 saw his family slaughtered and had to escape to the forests of Russia and live in subhuman terms for four years under the snow and bloodshed. He survived the horror, came to Israel and built a family where I was born.

"I feel that Ron's family's tragedy, my family's tragedy and SALEM members' family tree tragedy made it possible to unite and send a message of strength which is highly important and have a personal value for all of us.

"I am proud and glad to welcome Bumblefoot to be guest in the show and highly respect him for this important thing."

SALEM vocalist Zeev Tananboim added: "'Kaddish' is our desperate cry in memory of the horrors that happened to our families.

"The Holocaust followed me all my life as a dark shade which is so scary to look at. By doing this album we dared to look at the face of the horror and send two important messages: We will never forget, and we are here to survive.

"I highly respect Ron 'Bumblefoot' Thal as a musician and person. Though we live in different parts of the globe, we share the same loss, the same grief.

"Music was created to unite people's feelings.

"We are looking forward to this important show and special musical message with Ron."
salemisrael.jpg

jamester
 Rep: 84 

jamester wrote:
IRISH OS1R1S wrote:

I, like someone else said earlier, find the views rather interesting. I just feel this thread is not the place for it.

If any of you would want to discuss it further you could make a thread in the garden. I personally would love to read more from you guys about how you feel about it. I reckon it would make a great debate, especially with the passion some of you seem to have on the subject.

I cannot say I know enough about it to have an informed opinion on it myself..

The Garden ! Israel and Palestine
We built this city on rock'n'roll
(Please and thank you!)
http://www.gnrevolution.com/viewtopic.php?id=10540

DCK
 Rep: 207 

DCK wrote:

Not worth any more debating. But good to know most back me up on this matter.

Axlin16
 Rep: 768 

Axlin16 wrote:

Right on bro

johndivney wrote:

yea good to see (a few) people backing up the one irrational, vulgar poster in this thread..

DCK
 Rep: 207 

DCK wrote:
johndivney wrote:

yea good to see (a few) people backing up the one irrational, vulgar poster in this thread..

LOL

Board footer