You are not logged in. Please register or login.

IRISH OS1R1S
 Rep: 59 

Re: Bullying Fail

IRISH OS1R1S wrote:

[youtube]9ZK1ws9xL2s&feature=related[/youtube]

This is so awesome, I thought it deserved a thread of its own.

This is how a bully should be dealth with.

A Private Eye
 Rep: 77 

Nice to see some justice, although it could have turned out a lot worse, getting humiliated on the internet was nearly the least of his problems.

IRISH OS1R1S

IRISH OS1R1S wrote:

Yes true, while I would not have wanted to see the kid hurt badly, which could have easily happened, I think justice was served this time.  smile

faldor
 Rep: 281 

faldor wrote:

Kind of crazy the "victim" got the same punishment as the bully.  What is the lesson they're trying to teach anyway?  Sit there and take a beating?

A Private Eye
 Rep: 77 

faldor wrote:

Kind of crazy the "victim" got the same punishment as the bully.  What is the lesson they're trying to teach anyway?  Sit there and take a beating?

That you shouldn't actively try and break someones neck I guess. Had he punched the bully in face and just knocked him out I suspect (and hope) the punishment wouldn't have been so severe on the fat loser kid.

tongue

IRISH OS1R1S

IRISH OS1R1S wrote:

The kid lost it for a moment but clearly didn't want to hurt the boy, he just lost control which is understandable after 3 years of abuse. Fact is the kid walked away after it when he could easily have inflicted more damage.

The moment you lose control like that god knows what a person might do without realizing it (blind rage). Bottom line, the boy got served and deserved every bit of it.

misterID
 Rep: 475 

misterID wrote:

That was awesome.

faldor
 Rep: 281 

faldor wrote:
A Private Eye wrote:
faldor wrote:

That you shouldn't actively try and break someones neck I guess. Had he punched the bully in face and just knocked him out I suspect (and hope) the punishment wouldn't have been so severe on the fat loser kid.

tongue

The kid deserved a broken neck as far as I'm concerned.

Smoking Guns
 Rep: 330 

Smoking Guns wrote:

The big kid deserves a fucking medal.  The little fuck should have been punished and that is it.  The big kid IS the victim.  The school should not punish someone for sticking up for himself, that should be encouraged.

Axlin16
 Rep: 768 

Axlin16 wrote:
faldor wrote:

That you should submit to conformity. Anytime I got in a fight in school it was always self-defense or 'finishing' it...

Regardless that I was baited into it, I always got the same exact punishment as the aggressor. Most schools have zero tolerance for bullying.

THEN, they'd turn around and put you right in the same suspension room as the guy who you just fought... which would lead to MORE fights and extended suspension.

The system was totally fucking broke.

Board footer