You are not logged in. Please register or login.

Re: Fantasy Wrestling

AtariLegend wrote:

For any ROV members interested in taking part in the first WWE Game of the new site'¦ this is the thread to sign up. The game will start on Sunday 18th 2007 (Survivor Series), and then run till a currently un-determined date.

The idea of the game is to pick five wrestlers who you think will win a lot of matches and be involved in top TV storylines for the duration of the game. The participant who has acquired the most points will win the game and a possible yet to be determined prize (Nothing Fancy).

The closing date for participants signing up will be Sunday October 28th'¦ at which point drafting will begin in preparation for the game next month.

The Rules: (Updates Ongoing)

Drafting Rules:

The Start-Up:

Posters who wish to participate after the drafting begins, will be asked to wait until the next game takes place. (It would too much trouble and besides they'd likely be at a great disadvantage)

The drafting order will be random-ized by a 3rd party, who is not participating in the game.

The Basics:

Participants will draft in the organized order from first till last (E.g 1-5), the last participant will draft twice, at which point drafting will continue from last till first (E.g 5-1), this time with the first participant drafting twice, when the reverse order has finished, it will begin again in proper organized order (E.g 1-5), this process will continue till all participants have drafted in total of 5 times each.

All drafting will have a 24hr time limit, if a poster fails to make their draft within the period, then they will have to wait until their next turn to make their draft along with their "Present Turn" draft. Failure to make a draft within the time period on 3 occasions will result in expulsion from the game & possibly future games (If you aren't really interested, then don't sign it up, it's simple smile).

Who Can You Draft...?

Both active & inactive wrestlers under WWE contracts who are listed in this games Roster list. Although there will be a limited list of Legends and former WWE wrestlers in the non-wrestling lists, a participant cannot draft a wrestler from a rival promotion (TNA, ROH, WEW, ect.... or celebrity or anyone else, until they are under contract. OVW contracted wrestlers are however allowed, as OVW is a branch of WWE. (Even if a wrestler is rumored to be returning or making their debut, if they are not on the roster list, they cannot be drafted)

You must draft at least one wreslter from RAW or SmackDown!, you cannot have have 5 wreslters on the same brand or a list made up of only wrestlers from both SmackDown! and ECW (due to rumors of a possible future merger of the two brands). This rule is to make the game as competitive and spread out as possible.

All rules are subject to change in the event of any unforeseen or unprecedented circumstances.

If you have any questions, feel free to ask smile.

RAW

Beth Phoenix (Womens Champion), Brian Kendrick, Carlito, Charlie Haas, Cody Rhodes, Hacksaw Jim Duggan, Hardcore Holly, Jeff Hardy (Intercontinental Champion) , Jillian, Lance Cade (World Tag Team Champion), Maria, Melina, Mickie James, Mr. Kennedy, Paul London, Randy Orton (WWE Champion), Robbie McAllister, Rory McAllister, Santino Marella, Shawn Michaels, Shelton Benjamin, Snitsky, Super Crazy, Trevor Murdoch (World Tag Team Champion) Triple H, Umaga, Val Venis

Inactive/Non-Wreslting:

Bobby Lashley, Candice, Chris Jerchio, Hornswoggle (Cruiserweight Champion), Hulk Hogan, Jerry Lawler, Jim Ross, John Cena, Jonathan Coachman, Lilian Garcia, Linda McMahon, Mick Foley, Mr. McMahon, Ron Simmons, Sgt. Slaughter, Shane McMahon, Stephanie McMahon, Stone Cold, Todd Grisham, William Regal

ECW

Balls Mahoney, Big Daddy V, CM Punk (ECW Champion), Elijah Burke, John Morrison, Kevin Thorn, Matt Striker, Mike Knox, Nunzio, Stevie Richards, The Miz, Tommy Dreamer

Inactive/Non-Wreslting:

Armando Estrada, Boogeyman, Brooke, Joey Styles, Kelly Kelly, Layla, Rob Van Dam, Tazz, Tony Chimel

SmackDown!

Batista (World Champion), Brett Major, Brian Major, Chavo Guerrero, Chris Masters, Chuck Palumbo, Dave Taylor, Deuce, Domino, Festus, Finlay, Funaki, Gregory Helms, Jamie Noble, Jesse, Jimmy Wang Yang, Justin Roberts, Kane, Kenny Dykstra, Mark Henry, Maryse, Matt Hardy (WWE Tag Team Champion)Montel Vontavious Porter (United States Champion, WWE Tag Team Champion),  Michelle McCool, Rey Mysterio, Shannon Moore, The Great Khali, Torrie Wilson, The Undertaker, Victoria

Inactive/Non-Wreslting:

Ashley, Cherry, Edge, Harry Smith, JBL, Nattie Neidhart, Michael Cole, Ric Flair, Ted DiBiase Jr., Theodore Long, Vickie Guerrero

Current Participants:

A4L2.0
A Private Eye
AtariLegend
Axl S
Communist China
Jameslofton
Neemo
Pride&Glory

Part B;-

These are the rules, except special Rumble/Bank matches, their the same as they were last 2 games.

+4 Points For A Win (2 Points DQ, 1 Point No Contest/Draw)
+6 Points In a Gimmick Match
+1 Point For Every Extra Person They Compete Against
+1 Point For Every Person They Eliminate
+5 Points In The Main Event

Double Points On TV Specials + PPVs
Triple Points At Wreslemaina

+40 Money In The Bank Ladder Match (X Points N/A)
+50 Royale Rumble (X Points N/A)
+10 Tournament

+12 WWE Title/Champion or ECW Title Win
+8 Intercontinental/US/Tag Team (World + WWE) Championships
+4 Womens/Cruiserweight Tile

(1/2 Points For Succesful Defending)

Drafting a Wreslter who is not on the list can only take place after TV or PPV debut, first to request gets.

Maximum of 8 Trades All Game

BLS-Pride
 Rep: 212 

BLS-Pride wrote:

Ah what the hell sign me up for this one.

Communist China
 Rep: 130 

I'll do it.

For the record I think we should consider this the 1st ROV WWE game, and not the 2nd or 3rd.

James
 Rep: 664 

James wrote:

I agree with CC. Call it the first game. A fresh start.

Sign me up as well.

A Private Eye
 Rep: 77 

Go on then, I can't do any worse than last time 16

Axl4Life
 Rep: 28 

Axl4Life wrote:

The Uncrowned Champion will also sign up! Haha!

Axl S
 Rep: 112 

Axl S wrote:

I'm in sign me up. So drafting starts on October 28th?

AtariLegend wrote:

^ Yes

A Private Eye wrote:

Go on then, I can't do any worse than last time 16

I guess Neemo might not feel the same.... laugh.gif

Neemo
 Rep: 485 

Neemo wrote:

count me in i guess....even though i got screwed last time on my picks....we should have a 24hr pick time or something insead of 15 minutes....my first pick last time was lance cade or something cuz everyone elese was on their 3rd pick 4

Communist China
 Rep: 130 

It was 24 hr last time I thought. Or maybe it was only 12 hr. Either way, you DID pick The Miz.

Board footer