You are not logged in. Please register or login.

IRISH OS1R1S
 Rep: 59 

Re: Help with video

IRISH OS1R1S wrote:

Alright people, I'm looking for a videoclip, its of a documentary of GNR where Axl gets out of a car and goes straight into the arena and grabs a mic and goes on stage. I don't think it was ever released as a documentary but as a trailer for a documentary. I'm pretty drunk at the mo and need to see this clip asap to prove something to a friend.

Sorry about the post  delete when answered, I ve been looking for it on youtube all night and can't find it.

Any help would be appreciated.

Lomax wrote:

I just did a search on youtube.. YOUTUBE and it came up 2nd .... go fetch

IRISH OS1R1S

IRISH OS1R1S wrote:

Well what did you type in to find it?

You seem to think I'm on the same wave lenght as you when I clearly said I'm pretty drunk, so my brain aint firing on all cylinders, so how about a link.  14

RussTCB
 Rep: 633 

RussTCB wrote:

removed

IRISH OS1R1S

IRISH OS1R1S wrote:

@russtcb
Thanks man, I really appreciate it, thats exactly what I was looking for. 22

Karma.

Intercourse
 Rep: 212 

Intercourse wrote:

I'm always bummed that Axl just gives the band members the barest nod as he passes by. I don't think BBF even gets a hello.
Could be nerves I suppose..

RussTCB
 Rep: 633 

RussTCB wrote:

removed

Axlin16
 Rep: 768 

Axlin16 wrote:
Intercourse wrote:

I'm always bummed that Axl just gives the band members the barest nod as he passes by. I don't think BBF even gets a hello.
Could be nerves I suppose..

Well to be honest, we don't really know if Axl said anything. He could've been like, "hey man, have a good show", and you don't really see it.

Although to be honest, when that fuckin' handler about mowed over Ron like he was some fuckin' nobody, i'd of grabbed the punk by the shirt collar.

Axl also seems to warmly acknowledge Izzy as he heads to the stage, so I don't really see much problem with the whole thing.

Plus, I think years ago he did an interview where he explained that and the late starts as having to "be in the zone" so to speak before he heads out on stage.

I can understand that. When your fronting any rock band, but especially GN'R, you've gotta get your mind in a zone of wanting to destroy before you can go out there and run like a cheetah singing Welcome To The Jungle.

I totally get that.

Board footer