You are not logged in. Please register or login.

RussTCB
 Rep: 633 

Re: Foo Fighters

RussTCB wrote:

removed

faldor
 Rep: 281 

faldor wrote:

Dave Grohl and Taylor Hawkins were on The Stern Show today.

RussTCB

RussTCB wrote:

removed

RussTCB

RussTCB wrote:

removed

faldor
 Rep: 281 

faldor wrote:

http://www.undercover.fm/news/14391-foo … -one-debut

Foo Fighters Tracking For US Number One Debut
By Paul Cashmere
3 hours ago (Thu, 14 Apr 2011 11:29:44 +1000)

Foo Fighters new album ‘Wasting Light’ is looking like becoming the fastest selling album for the band since 2006.

Hitsdailydouble.com is tracking ‘Wasting Light’ to sell more than 215,000 copies in the first week in the USA giving Foo Fighters their best debut since ‘In Your Honor’ in 2005.

Foo Fighters last studio album ‘Echoes, Silence, Patience & Grace’ did 169,000 in the first week when it was released in September, 2007.

‘Wasting Light’ will also be the forth fastest selling album of 2011 behind Adele, Britney Spears and Chris Brown. All, as Hits points out, are Sony releases.

Other big sellers expected to debut on next week’s chart are ‘Paper Airplane’ by Alison Krauss and ‘So Beautiful or So What’ by Paul Simon.

According to Hits, Adele will regain the number one spot tomorrow with her ’21’ album. It sold 88,000 units in the past week. The biggest debut this week will be ‘American Tragedy’ by Hollywood Undead. It should come in this week at number 3.

metallex78
 Rep: 194 

metallex78 wrote:

Finally got a copy of the album today, which has been out in Australia since late last week. Early to say it, but I'm already claiming "best rock album of 2011" for sure.

Axlin16
 Rep: 768 

Axlin16 wrote:

I don't get it

RussTCB

RussTCB wrote:

removed

James
 Rep: 664 

James wrote:

Never really gave a shit about this band but I do like that song 'This is a Call'.

Axlin16
 Rep: 768 

Axlin16 wrote:
russtcb wrote:
Axlin08 wrote:

I don't get it

Have you really listened to the album though?

Through and through - no. But big chunks on those streams on every single track - yes.

Same old Foo. Same old Poo.

At least from what I hear.

Board footer