You are not logged in. Please register or login.

Axlin16
 Rep: 768 

Re: Halestorm

Axlin16 wrote:

Here's Lzzy Hale without the camp imo, just singing it...

Axlin16
 Rep: 768 

Axlin16 wrote:

Even though this song absolutely sucks (totally un-inspired, emo garbage), here's a case of Lzzy Hale signing it straight. Still not sure why she camps it up on the rockers.

The more and more I listen to these guys (I was unaware of them), the more and more Saikin's point gets proven.

Their catalog really blows. Lyrically weak as shit, lift just about every aspect of their presentation from other acts, totally un-inspired, and don't seem to know what the fuck they're doing.

Just thought i'd throw in my two cents on it, being I was already listening to them.

TheMole
 Rep: 77 

TheMole wrote:

Oh wow, I had never heard of these guys... thanks for bringing them to my attention. I love female fronted hard-rock (as opposed to Metal)!

As for this being an 80's throwback... might be, I just don't get why that necessarily needs to be a bad thing. If it was done well then it was worth doing, even if it had already been done before. There's not enough of this sort of music being made anymore anyway, and I'll take a descent hard rock copycat over the uninspired tribe that rules the airwaves these days.

Now, I'm going to put on my aviators, sleeveless jeans jacket and combat boots, get in my camaro and haul ass so that I can go home to play Ghouls N' Ghosts on my Nintendo...

Board footer