You are not logged in. Please register or login.

Axlin16
 Rep: 768 

Re: MyGNR closing for business

Axlin16 wrote:
russtcb wrote:

I'VE GOT GN'R DOCUMENTS THAT I'M NOT GOING TO SHARE!

Man, we haven't heard that one before and certainly not recently!

Old fuckin' tune with them over there.

Like the 8 fuckin' years Madison claimed up and down that Axl told her the name of the first single, but she wouldn't tell anyone, so she could tell the real rumors apart from the fake ones, yet big shock - it was never anything that GN'R ever performed, or anything that popped up on the fake tracklists, or anything that Axl himself quoted on the internet himself. Like holding on to this "secret" somehow gave her authority over everyone else.

Nothin' but a bunch of liars over there, always have been. And the thing is, they're not even good at it.

If you're gonna be a liar, be a GREAT liar. Instead, they became the Axl-liars. Ones who can't even keep track of their own story, and look like a total douche at the same time.

DCK
 Rep: 207 

DCK wrote:

What is bigger than cosmic? If it exists, this thing is it.

huntermc
 Rep: 12 

huntermc wrote:
DCK wrote:
madagas wrote:

I think Axl is the reason we are paying $3.75 at the pump.....fuckin' Axl. Bastard.

You haven't realised before now? Axl is the reason we have countries like Syria.

Syrian Democracy starts now!

AtariLegend wrote:

Well a year later?

It seems it has closed this time.

-edit-

Before I bumped this thread, I didn't realise it was in the GNR section.

Aussie
 Rep: 286 

Aussie wrote:

http://www.twitlonger.com/show/h3ltbc

ATTN: mygnrforum.com staff, users, guests. This is a direct statement from Eric (admin) regarding mygnrforum.com...

"It's in fact suspended. Host company put costs up considerably due to recent traffic. I may reactivate near end of this month using Google's Ads revenue. I'm thru putting up my own money to run the forum that benefits the band but leaves me with the losses. I'm currently looking into options for a solution."

This comes exactly 12 months after the last "we are closing down" episode.  That episode was avoided after a myserious benefector stepped in.

My guess, GNR picked up some or all of the tab for 12 months (i.e until they could get their website and forum done).  Now it is, they have refused to pay the bill again.  If that's the case Eric's the fool for getting into bed with them.  14

Putting up his own money to benefit the band... nobody is forcing Eric to do it.  Besides he and his mods got "party passess" over the last few years so it's not like he didn't get anything.  16 They probably weren't worth prostituting themselves and the site for like they did, but hey you make your bed now you gotta lie in it.

tejastech08
 Rep: 194 

tejastech08 wrote:

So now where the hell do all the MyGNR nutjobs go? Hopefully we won't have to deal with too many of them over here.

struck
 Rep: 0 

struck wrote:

I hope not. I was a member there for a short time twords the end of it. Those people r the biggest assholes. Its hard to get along with people when u join and the first thread u post in u get attacked all for being new I guess. Or maybe he had a bad day.

Gibbo
 Rep: 191 

Gibbo wrote:

I dont know much about it i just dont understand why they would close such a big forum so thats it want open again

RussTCB
 Rep: 633 

RussTCB wrote:

removed

struck
 Rep: 0 

struck wrote:
russtcb wrote:

I'd like to see members come on over, the leadership staff here can weed out the nutjobs and maybe we'll get some good users out of it?

In a related story; I meant to say Welcome To The Forum struck!

also, the only think that makes me mad about mygnr is that I paid to help keep it going.

I used a bad choice of words. Some of em r assholes. I shouldn't of catergorized em all as a whole.

Board footer