You are not logged in. Please register or login.

Re: MyGNR closing for business

Sky Dog wrote:

Unfortunately, right now, my wife is thinking she used to love me but she had to kill me....gotta take the good with the bad!

Sky Dog wrote:

of course, the outro to TWAT is damn near perfect as well....

Sky Dog wrote:

when you're talkin' to yourself and nobodies home....

Ali
 Rep: 41 

Ali wrote:
tejastech08 wrote:
madagas wrote:

agree....to blame the band/Axl for some idiot on the internet is going to far. An ass is an ass and one wrong doesn't make another wrong right.

Uh, I wasn't saying the trolls are right. I'm saying the band's behavior has caused people to become unhinged over the years. As Axlin08 pointed out, other bands don't have the ridiculous behavior on the Internet from their fans. There is a direct correlation between having a crazy band and a crazy fanbase. Neither are "right," both are wrong. But they exist and feed off of each other.

Eric had a choice in whether or not he allowed the troll behavior to be exhibited on his forum. That was his choice. The forum could have been policed better to eliminate the trolls from exhibiting their behavior there. Eric allowed the trolls to roam his forum and he didn't have to.

buzzsaw
 Rep: 423 

buzzsaw wrote:

People throw around the term troll a lottle too loosely.

misterID
 Rep: 475 

misterID wrote:
Ali wrote:
tejastech08 wrote:
madagas wrote:

agree....to blame the band/Axl for some idiot on the internet is going to far. An ass is an ass and one wrong doesn't make another wrong right.

Uh, I wasn't saying the trolls are right. I'm saying the band's behavior has caused people to become unhinged over the years. As Axlin08 pointed out, other bands don't have the ridiculous behavior on the Internet from their fans. There is a direct correlation between having a crazy band and a crazy fanbase. Neither are "right," both are wrong. But they exist and feed off of each other.

Eric had a choice in whether or not he allowed the troll behavior to be exhibited on his forum. That was his choice. The forum could have been policed better to eliminate the trolls from exhibiting their behavior there. Eric allowed the trolls to roam his forum and he didn't have to.

That's why I never posted there...

Axlin16
 Rep: 768 

Axlin16 wrote:
James Lofton wrote:
misterID wrote:

I'd have to say newgnr is the big site now.

14 Pass the crack pipe my way.

That's pretty much what I was thinking. 16

NewGN'R is the big site now... huh? 14

misterID

misterID wrote:

Right now:

NewGNR: 1123 Guests, 70 Users (10 Hidden)

CD.com: 107 Guests, 15 Users

gnfnr: 4 members, 9 guests, 0 anonymous users

HTGTH: 25 Guests, 2 Users (1 Hidden)

Pretty much says which site is the biggest now.

RussTCB
 Rep: 633 

RussTCB wrote:

removed

misterID

misterID wrote:

^^

From what the mods say, it'll probably be up for a little while until it's taken off line.

Board footer