You are not logged in. Please register or login.

Axlin16
 Rep: 768 

Re: Duff new 'The Taking'

Axlin16 wrote:

Soundtrack to Sons of Anarchy huh.... that's one of my favorite shows on TV today.

I might have to check this out. Sons always has FUCKING COOL music on that show, especially their theme song - "This Life".

metallex78
 Rep: 194 

metallex78 wrote:

Couldn't find the album at my local music store today, even though it's supposed to have been released on the 15th. Will have a look in the city when I'm back at work next week.

Really digging Dead Skin, it's grown on me, just as the album Sick did.

jamester
 Rep: 84 

jamester wrote:

Duff McKagan
The Metal Minute: Album Review: Duff McKagan's Loaded - The Taking rayvanhornjr.blogspot.com/2011/04/album-…

Duff McKagan
Duff McKagan's Loaded - 'The Taking' Album Review http://exm.nr/g8V4Ev

jamester

jamester wrote:

DUFF MCKAGAN'S LOADED: 'The Taking' First-Week Sales Revealed - Apr. 27, 2011
"The Taking", the new album from DUFF MCKAGAN'S LOADED — the band led by VELVET REVOLVER/ex-GUNS N' ROSES bassist Duff McKagan — sold 2,300 copies in the United States in its first week of release. The CD landed at position No. 12 on the Top New Artist Albums (Heatseekers) chart, which lists the best-selling albums by new and developing artists, defined as those who have never appeared in the Top 100 of The Billboard 200. The group's previous album, "Sick", opened with around 1,400 units back in April 2009 to debut at No. 43 on the Top New Artist Albums (Heatseekers) chart.

Mikkamakka
 Rep: 217 

Mikkamakka wrote:

Such a shame. It's a pretty good album, probably the best Duff solo effort.

metallex78
 Rep: 194 

metallex78 wrote:

Gonna try and find it tomorrow. It's hard to show support for an album you can't find in store to buy!

jamester

jamester wrote:

Duff McKagan
Thank you all for a very promising 1st week of Loaded's 'The Taking'...all without radio play! Let's keep it up, and spread the word! LAMF

James
 Rep: 664 

James wrote:

55vLL.jpg

bVR9v.jpg

Didn't know Ben was friends with Duff. Pretty cool. Imagine the possibilities of those three working together. 11

I still haven't heard this album.

Axlin16
 Rep: 768 

Axlin16 wrote:

Duff is friends with pretty much every single guy to come out of the Seattle scene.

I have wet dreams over the direction GN'R would've taken on that 94/95 album. Axl, Slash & Duff all diggin' AIC, PJ, SG & Nirvana at the time.

Board footer