You are not logged in. Please register or login.

Neemo
 Rep: 485 

Re: Can interest (in Chinese Democracy) be regained?

Neemo wrote:

in response to the thread title...i think that the official annoiuncement of a release will spark interest, but the real thing that needs to happen is smoe serious promotion, appearances in rock mags and stuff, axl in the spotlight again, appreaing in tbloids and on radio interviews, a single release and a video...onvce the ball starts rolling the interest will increase

RussTCB
 Rep: 633 

RussTCB wrote:

removed

James
 Rep: 664 

James wrote:
russtcb wrote:
Neemo wrote:

in response to the thread title...i think that the official annoiuncement of a release will spark interest, but the real thing that needs to happen is smoe serious promotion, appearances in rock mags and stuff, axl in the spotlight again, appreaing in tbloids and on radio interviews, a single release and a video...onvce the ball starts rolling the interest will increase

I've had some good ideas for promotion over the years. I'd really love to see the promotion of the record actually promote the current lineup as well. Get them some exposure so people besides us know who the fuck they are...

They most definitely gotta do VH1 Storytellers. Not just a great setting to hear new material, but a perfect way for Axl to introduce the band to a mainstream audience.

No old shit either. Just play the new stuff. Instead of telling stories behind the old hits, he can go into detail about each new track. When it was made, who was the creative force behind it,etc.

Neemo

Neemo wrote:

stephanie
slash
stephanie
slash
dylan
slash

supaplex
 Rep: 57 

supaplex wrote:
Neemo wrote:

stephanie
slash
stephanie
slash
dylan
slash

and china man... come on... the album is titled chinese democracy, how can you skip that one? or is it too "in your face" to mention big_smile

Neemo

Neemo wrote:

i think the Chinese idea came from a movie he watched with Stephanie back in 92 16

RussTCB
 Rep: 633 

RussTCB wrote:

removed

Board footer