You are not logged in. Please register or login.

RussTCB
 Rep: 633 

Re: Buckethead tour dates

RussTCB wrote:

removed

Sky Dog wrote:

Russ, that is how I was...just went down to The Variety Playhouse in the ATL, got right up front and had my face melted. You know you are a highly skilled artist when half your audience has no idea what you are playing, yet there jaws are dropped.

Speaking of that, you should have seen the Bucket of Bernie Brains show....4 guys who will leave you dumbfounded.

RussTCB

RussTCB wrote:

removed

bigbri
 Rep: 341 

bigbri wrote:

Glad you enjoyed it Russ. I think he's been opening with Night of the Slunk off Monsters & Robots. Quite a few vids from your show on YouTube, just search Buckethead Majestic 2011 and you can find your song names. He played Soothsayer, Jordan, The Embalmer (which is not recorded yet on an album), Siege Engine, Star Wars, to name a few.

I'm going tonight, and I'll check in tomorrow with a report.

James
 Rep: 664 

James wrote:

Glad you got to see him and were blown away even though you had not been fond of some of the material you had previously heard. His discog is a smorgasbord though. Anyone can find SOMETHING they will like.

Bri, how was your show?

Axlin16
 Rep: 768 

Axlin16 wrote:

I recently starting digging back into his discog, in anticipation of Sept, and I just kind of fell back into amazement... even the guy's crap, still makes you go "hmm, that's interesting".

I've never been bored by Bucket. Never.

Axlin16

Axlin16 wrote:

I wanna ask a question also... for those who have been to the shows, how much merch and what merch is being sold?

Will I be able to grab a CD or t-shirt at the show?

James
 Rep: 664 

James wrote:

I was shocked by not seeing any merch at the SF show. It must depend on the venue.

RussTCB

RussTCB wrote:

removed

Axlin16

Axlin16 wrote:

Thx for the info. Hmm, weird. I thought Bucket had certain albums that you could only exclusively get at the shows?

Board footer