You are not logged in. Please register or login.

bigbri
 Rep: 341 

Re: Buckethead tour dates

bigbri wrote:

Well hell, Neemo, GNR can't even play the States. Let's not forget Russ trying to go to Canada to see them.

Bucket regularly plays Detroit. Toronto fans who really want to can easily see him.

monkeychow
 Rep: 661 

monkeychow wrote:

I've seen Michael Angelo Batio, Mary Freidman and Steven Adler in "clinic" type formats here.

That is they book an event through a musical instrument shop or live music venue, come out, do a short Q+A session, or give a little speach about being a musician (Batio talked about practising, the importance of playing live and so on) - then do like an hour or half hour set - followed by a meet and greet/photo opp for fans.

In all 3 cases the audience ate it up. Tended to be smallish spaces with either hardcore fans or musicians etc

I'd love to see Bucket do something similar, although i guess the interview part might be hard as I gather he doesn't really talk publicly except with puppets or something? Although even that could be fun in it's own way.

If Batio can tour multiple times like this, I'd have thought there would be a hardcore guitar audience that would love to see bucket peform a few numbers.

I don't even follow him that closely but I'd sure as hell pay to see it.

RussTCB
 Rep: 633 

RussTCB wrote:

removed

Sky Dog wrote:

seen Bucket with just his ipod as backing music....seen him as a 3 piece and saw him with Colonel Claypool's Bucket of Bernie Brains...

James
 Rep: 664 

James wrote:

New tour dates announced and added to the list.

Bri, one of them has your name on it.  bucket

bigbri

bigbri wrote:

Yeah, I think I'm going this time. I skipped last time and thought, "he tours every spring and fall, I'll see  him then."

Then, he got "sick" or had surgery or whatever it was, and here I am two years later, going on three. I don't think I'll skip this time.

James

James wrote:

Got my tickets yesterday.  9 bucket

bigbri

bigbri wrote:

Getting mine Wednesday. From the box office. Not gonna pay Ticketmaster's service charge.

Awesome James.

James

James wrote:
bigbri wrote:

Getting mine Wednesday. From the box office. Not gonna pay Ticketmaster's service charge.

Same here. I had my cousin that goes to college in Frisco go directly to the venue to get my tickets. Three tickets for 80 bucks. In this day and age, that's practically free. 14

Axlin16
 Rep: 768 

Axlin16 wrote:

Have fun at Bucketheadland guys.

Board footer