You are not logged in. Please register or login.

Re: ASHBA Says 'Genius' AXL ROSE Has Three Albums' Worth Of Music Recorded

Sky Dog wrote:

I am talking completely finished material because they wrapped up recording in late 2007.

apex-twin
 Rep: 200 

apex-twin wrote:

Whoopsie-daisy.

CD has 14 tracks, so make that 12-18 unheard songs.

Even so, certainly enough to fill one album.

war
 Rep: 108 

war wrote:
James Lofton wrote:
war wrote:

no, i'm not.

Yes you are.

basing my opinion on what multiple people close to axl have claimed.

So am I.

im also thinking that logic favors there is a ton of finished material.

A ton? No one has ever claimed a ton unless you're referring to those late 90s comments of hundreds of song ideas/fragments.

otherwise, he paid his hired musicians for over a decade to do almost nothing.

When GNR resurfaced in 2006, Dizzy said the band hadn't seen each other since the last show on the 2002 tour.

im not claiming axl is an evil liar but he does have a track record of not releasing music and making excuses while deflecting blame onto others.

In other news.....water is wet. 16

Good to see you again. Haven't noticed you posting in awhile.

well you referenced axl alone. my reasons for that being irrelevant have been stated.

a ton, in that context, refers to a lot of material since I have no idea the exact amount of songs that exist.

you can't tell me that since gnr reformed for the first time til now the multitude of musicians axl has paid haven't spent countless hours recording enough demo qulaity material to fill two additional albums. that doesn't take ten years to achieve, especially with axl working independently from the band for most of the process.

nice to see you too. i have actually been posting more often than the usual once a week.

Sky Dog wrote:

on a side note, some dude at Mygnr is claiming that Blood in the Water is the final name for Checkmate/Jackie Chan.....is quite possible as MSL talked about this title in his documents.

Speaking of that....wish MSL would leak out a little info in this time of nothingness...

johndivney wrote:

@ RiR they should do a cover r play the riff of Smoke on the Water then play Blood IN the Water..

Axlin16
 Rep: 768 

Axlin16 wrote:
madagas wrote:

on a side note, some dude at Mygnr is claiming that Blood in the Water is the final name for Checkmate/Jackie Chan.....is quite possible as MSL talked about this title in his documents.

Speaking of that....wish MSL would leak out a little info in this time of nothingness...

He would if he had any.

That guy overplayed his hand last time. He's gonna have to come out of the gate with a full-blown finished track.

faldor
 Rep: 281 

faldor wrote:

Funky Monkey posted this interview over on HTGTH.  More of the same from DJ.  A lot of this is Sixx AM stuff.  The GNR talk comes about 7 minutes into part 2.  He describes a little more detail that Axl has played him songs that he thinks are fantastic, he has 3-4 albums worth of music.  He says that he sends Axl songs, but he hasn't actually collaborated with Axl or the band on any songs to this point.  Pretty much, what we all suspected.  And he reiterated that he had no clue when and if those songs Axl has up his sleeve will get released, but he promised that the next record won't take 15 years to come out.

http://metalholic.co/dj-ashba-of-sixxa- … l-erosion/

Axlin16
 Rep: 768 

Axlin16 wrote:

He says that he sends Axl songs, but he hasn't actually collaborated with Axl or the band on any songs to this point.  Pretty much, what we all suspected.  And he reiterated that he had no clue when and if those songs Axl has up his sleeve will get released, but he promised that the next record won't take 15 years to come out.

kanye-west-i-told-you-so.jpg

Board footer