You are not logged in. Please register or login.

Re: Led Zeppelin Discussion

Lomax wrote:

2007 this happened in. So that's 5 years later?

I can't help but challenge the legitimacy of supposed "live" footage that takes 5 years to release. Especially taking the reports of Plant's failing voice into a/c. Supposedly he was "just about alright", that night.

RussTCB
 Rep: 633 

RussTCB wrote:

removed

RussTCB
 Rep: 633 

RussTCB wrote:

removed

Axlin16
 Rep: 768 

Axlin16 wrote:

I never ever bought their catalog, but I might do it now.

Rex
 Rep: 50 

Rex wrote:

That Kashmir video off Celebration Day is amazing. It's really a shame that they decided not to tour, but I can respect their reasons for why not.

Gibbo
 Rep: 191 

Gibbo wrote:
faldor
 Rep: 281 

faldor wrote:
RussTCB wrote:

The band also will reunite for one night at the Kennedy Center Honors, where they will perform and be honored; the show will be broadcast on CBS 9 p.m. EST December 26.

Nice, I wasn't aware of that.  I watched the Kennedy Center Honors a few years back when they honored Paul McCartney.

Me_Wise_Magic
 Rep: 70 

Very cool. I found out about the re-released box sets earlier today. I would love to own a box set remaster of II, IV, and probably Physical Graffiti too. : ) Their first album, III, and Coda would be quite tempting as well. As for the Kennedy Center Honors performance that would be incredible to watch on TV. I'll make sure to keep that in mind when the time comes. I completely respect them for not wanting to go out on a final tour though.

faldor
 Rep: 281 

faldor wrote:

When will Guns N' Roses be honored by the Kennedy Center?  THAT could be the impetus for a reunion, at least for one night. 5

Gibbo
 Rep: 191 

Gibbo wrote:

Board footer